The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

9081A99C-A128-4C2B-849D-0A61AE6130A4.jpeg
0BEF027C-DFC9-40DC-A26F-A7EFD6B388A5.jpeg
A609C07A-5B06-42AA-BDA9-488915BE62FF.jpeg
Glad I got a pair... shoulda went with gum bottom but clear sole is pretty clean too.

And will probably switch to white laces.

9081A99C-A128-4C2B-849D-0A61AE6130A4.jpeg
0BEF027C-DFC9-40DC-A26F-A7EFD6B388A5.jpeg
A609C07A-5B06-42AA-BDA9-488915BE62FF.jpeg
Glad I got a pair... shoulda went with gum bottom but clear sole is pretty clean too.

And will probably switch to white laces.
no you shouldve gone with black, like patta did. Theres probably a reason he didnt go with clear or gum, which theyre going to become gum anyway over time. It doesnt look as good. Why would you stop the copy at the outsole?

You just cost yourself a grip of potential profit doing that. Look at your levis tab. For shame

no you shouldve gone with black, like patta did. Theres probably a reason he didnt go with clear or gum, which theyre going to become gum anyway over time. It doesnt look as good. Why would you stop the copy at the outsole?

You just cost yourself a grip of potential profit doing that. Look at your levis tab. For shame

What profit? I’m wearing these...

What if he wants to wear them and not make a profit?

You are just miserable. Damn.

Seriously though, if you made a Patta spec levis in here, AND it has a blank tab, youd be a damned fool to un-ds them right now considering how this drop went.

Yall do what yall want though lol

some people like to wear shoes

some people like making 3 thousand dollars for free out of nowhere

im just a miserable curmudgeon though, dont mind me

Who here is in any kind of short supply of shoes?

How many pairs of patta copy 90s with a blank tab do you guys figure are out in circulation?

I cant be the only one thinking this....

^ I hear what you saying, but u do know there are some ppl on here who are very wealthy and dont need to resell

They are here for the love of sneakers
I get it. Somebody gets to wear them at the end of the line. But the rarity is potentially off the charts with this one. Potentially not even a full size run

theres a time when having your cake and eating it too comes into play

Back
Top Bottom