The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Finishline, ftl and family, and ycmc so far too

pretty sure boutiques too
I don’t know, dude.FNL still only shows women for me. Ftl doesn’t specify. Haven’t checked the boutiques. Like I said, I have no doubts. Still, just a little weird.

Last edited:
End and Hanon got mens FRS in all 3 colourways.. Just entered raffle for mints on Hanon... Gonna be plentiful.. Skipping the purps after seeing them in hand, waiting out for the royals..

Are you in the US? Ordering or doing raffles for overseas shoes is a no go apparently. Nike has told retailers not to sell to overseas customers.

Are you in the US? Ordering or doing raffles for overseas shoes is a no go apparently. Nike has told retailers not to sell to overseas customers.

Yeah in uk.. Didn't think the whole ban on shipping from other territories had come in to effect? When UK leaves EU wonder if that means even folks from EU won't be able to copp from UK either.. Anyone know why Nike has done this?

Yeah in uk.. Didn't think the whole ban on shipping from other territories had come in to effect? When UK leaves EU wonder if that means even folks from EU won't be able to copp from UK either.. Anyone know why Nike has done this?
Wow since when

seems like they're trying to create hype with region specific releases. it seems like theres a bit of room for interpretation in the policy and some retailers may choose not to follow it

Although the Nike rep told me they’d be releasing in men’s I’m not confident. I’m going to check my local hibbets tomorrow and see if they have them in stock for the release this week

Called the Hibbett right down the road from me earlier today — the employee was very helpful and looked at their stock of Volts for Thursday. They had my size 12. Can’t speak for any other sizes, or locations however.

43AE2BAA-1C66-4227-8AE9-DA8E5BFD18C5.jpeg

I don’t have a good feeling these are coming out in men’s.

I believe SNS was stating it on their app/website. I recall seeing them state it would begin Jan 1, 2020

edit: found it.
image.jpg

Reactions: ARK
Back
Top Bottom