The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Nice

The 19 day thing scares me but shiiit for $108 it’s worth the wait lol

I’d copp if I didn’t have this gift card

Just ordered as well. Thanks Grizz. Got them for $115 shipped. Not too worried about the possibly delayed shipping as I won’t be wearing these for a while.

Via ig
1578336424892.png

Buy her a pair and she won't notice yours...at least that's what works for me.

giphy (1).gif

This has always been my play, too. :lol:

She’s not big into 90’s though so it won’t work this time. Probably will just redirect for pickup, stash in the trunk then slide them in a stack at night. Then when I break them out for the first time and she asks when I got them I’ll just use the usual “I’ve been had these girl”.:smh::smh:

KOF is saying mints on the 9th overseas and coming soon everywhere else. Take that for what it’s worth.
It’s strange they were loaded On SNKRS and then pulled down.
Also Nike’s official images of the grapes doesn’t show the color variant like all of the in hand pics do. I’ll wait for you guys to post more in hands. Because that would be a deal breaker for me.

KOF is saying mints on the 9th overseas and coming soon everywhere else. Take that for what it’s worth.
It’s strange they were loaded On SNKRS and then pulled down.
Also Nike’s official images of the grapes doesn’t show the color variant like all of the in hand pics do. I’ll wait for you guys to post more in hands. Because that would be a deal breaker for me.

of course because Nike edits their photos to perfection

Distribution/supply looks to be plentiful. Will be copping from NDC on RD.

Where are the Turqs though?

Yep... these came out at a wrong time. I want to pull the trigger, but need funds for a trip. Now the problem is those infrareds, I hope they don’t release while I’m out of the country. I wonder how hard it would be to purchase through the app while over seas. Has anyone tried?

Back
Top Bottom