The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

How bad would yellowing be on Hyperfuse infrareds today? looking at a pair on StockX.....

also, are 2010 infrareds still wearable?

Last edited:
00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20200111172250340.jpg
Here is my photo of infrared 90 from 2010.
Cant wait for the 2020. Now I can abuse these ones.

4D0E996D-BEC4-4939-904E-554699CA0E9C.jpeg

Theyre really doing a number on me with these colorways. I thought i was out on turqs but im turning on these too. Somehow, nike actually managed to turn my least favorite air max into my fave. They managed to top the am1 for me. Never expected this.

Last edited:
Am I right in saying that Women's versions of these run narrower than the men's?

In the UK one of the retailers have listed the volts and purples but very specifically women's.

In the recent past (1yr) I have bought a AM180 OG women's and when comparing it to the men's of the same size I could not see a perceivable difference.

What I'm getting at is I might just pull the trigger on the women's AM90 when they release rather than wait for everyone finally jumping in with the Men's release.
Women's shoes in general are more narrow compared to men's. A women's medium is a B width whereas men's is D.

The hang tag really sells these ****ers

Nike marketing dept really has a new level of respect from me. I like the cut of their jib a lot right now. They really honed in on the collect em all angle. And whoever finally told whoever there to release all of the classic og inspired colorways, ensuring them to all be instant classics. Promote that person.

Kind of wish they went this hard with the am1 ogs

Last edited:
Anyone who ordered from eastbay, have you received shipping confirmation yet?
Nope, but I emailed them and asked about it and they said it didn’t show that they were back ordered so they just hadn’t shipped yet. It’s my guess they won’t ship until the 15th at this point

According to ftl.com my spot has volts

Might go in the morning

if you do try to see if you can stack FTL rewards.

I saw someone tweet that you could stack as long as their different values. Ex: $20 and a $10

I dont think its true but wont hurt to try. At the very least, using one reward on these is ok

nice review Sinner!

otherwise I really hope/wish that the coming infrared color will be the real infrared color and not the same infrared than the last 180... (i was disappointed with the last 180 and its "red" color ^^ in 1991/92 I had wear for my first year of college adidas torsion special and air 180, and in my memories the OG was a better looking sneakers than the 180 reedition...)

since 1995 i wear only air max so i have seen all the classic models in my hands... and of course, I also saw their evolution... in France the air max III and the BW was really popular!

edit, like always sorry for my bad english lol ^^

Last edited:
[Q
[/QUOTE]

Volts look sensational in that video, and highlight how the slimmed down mudguard is a massive improvement on the old design. The 90 really needed this kind of a reinvention because it was a dying shoe IMO.

Infrareds and Laser Blues are going to look stunning in this new shape.

Back
Top Bottom