The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

537384-103.jpg

2013 Flash Lime 537384-103
Wow, if only it was the infrared blocking. Crazy. That shade would be money on it.

Imagine that green lined up with infrareds, volts, and a laser blue version. Hunter vest orange to round it out. Id def cop all 5 no questions.

I really hope the turn comes for you on these bro. Theyre really not as bad as they may seem. I didnt want the volts at all but i cant stop thinking them now that i saw them on foot in the mirrors at dack’s. Now everytime i see that color on tv or around town i go right back to what i saw in the mirror. They got me.

Last edited:
For those that may be kind of young, the reason Tinker chose day-glo colors in 1990 was because that **** was brand new onto the scene. I remember getting those crayola markers with these colors in it for the first time, blew my mind. I still remember electric blue. I remember my mom buying a bunch of day glo material that year to put together a haloween costume for me. Thats why even though volt yellow is so loud, it makes total sense and therefor a must for the collection should there be one. Though taxis would be pretty fire in a chlorophyll kind of way.

The only thing im wondering about is how long the upper will hold up. Thats my only concern right now.

From what it sounds like the upper is pretty thin at some parts

For the “quality” folks the pair on display at ****’s Sporting Goods had a pretty noticeable flaw so you all may want to check your pairs if copped in store.
77C6CB02-D5CD-4607-AAB8-74B91F70EC6E.jpeg

Picked up the Hyper Grapes(women’s)and Volts at Richard’s this morning, had to get a 11 in the Grapes(I’m normally a 10, but they fit fine). Grapes went straight to feet.
E06C98B8-D8AB-496F-8631-EA4D781F9C34.jpeg
so you went a full a size up???? i went half size up mine come in Tuesday. keep hearing true to size others saying they run big

i am very curious how this new shape will work out for the leather based OG cws, because leather is not as flexible and soft compared to that felt material on the grey based cws

Back
Top Bottom