The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

2C929296-BF13-411D-93A4-A7B34DA96D52.png
:wow:
:lol:

Ok, which one is most :emoji_fire:? Im thinking the green swoosh is risky bizness because of the change in material versus consistent shade of green. 723BFB06-D3D1-4199-9EEA-4D2AC776F1D7.png DB74F8D1-B597-4E64-8E67-4BD498D9E232.png 81CCA6B7-E1B6-450F-BEEB-9D6612EE8C1B.png 8974DE6B-8A09-4FD3-92FF-C4EE239D7241.png

#1, right?

I cant help but feel like someone on the inside has my back. Couldnt quite get chloro signed off on but did their best. And i approve 100 % fren. Much appreciated

Last edited:
Dont forget the grey lining. It ties the whole room together
That’s what I did. I opted for white on the check. I think I’m going to pass. I really want to pull the trigger, but I’m juggling with my trip on Friday and the infrared-chlorophylls-royals. Talk about bad timing, bro :emoji_confused:. I’ll be out for four weeks, and I’m hoping I don’t miss out on those color ways. Until I see the official chlorophylls, and they’re completely different, I’ll pull the trigger on these. Just hope it’s still around

That’s what I did. I opted for white on the check. I think I’m going to pass. I really want to pull the trigger, but I’m juggling with my trip on Friday and the infrared-chlorophylls-royals. Talk about bad timing, bro :emoji_confused:. I’ll be out for four weeks, and I’m hoping I don’t miss out on those color ways. Until I see the official chlorophylls, and they’re completely different, I’ll pull the trigger on these. Just hope it’s still around
I shouldnt either right now but im afraid theyll disappear and also that this is as close as im getting to a dope og green pair. Id be shattered if they sold out.

One thing thats bothering me is that it says solid under the outsole options, as if split was a possibility. Watch them offer split sole option 30 days after i get this pair in.

Ok, which one is most :emoji_fire:? Im thinking the green swoosh is risky bizness because of the change in material versus consistent shade of green. 723BFB06-D3D1-4199-9EEA-4D2AC776F1D7.png DB74F8D1-B597-4E64-8E67-4BD498D9E232.png 81CCA6B7-E1B6-450F-BEEB-9D6612EE8C1B.png 8974DE6B-8A09-4FD3-92FF-C4EE239D7241.png

#1, right?

I cant help but feel like someone on the inside has my back. Couldnt quite get chloro signed off on but did their best. And i approve 100 % fren. Much appreciated
Bottom one.

and id go black writing on the tongue.

please stay away from the keyboard with your fingers if you dont know your stuff, the volt was not an OG cw, if you can show me a sizetag with box and shoes from the 1990 volts i paypal you 150 bux

THIS.

most of them copped the volt wmns release

I think most actually bought men’s sizes/pairs. Seems like everyone bought theirs from ****’s, Champs, Footlocker etc.

I personally grabbed mine (Mens pair) from Footlocker. I wear 11.5. It’s nearly impossible to find a women’s 13.

In other news, the 30th releases are really bringing out the fullest of grumps from the usual suspects.

Waiting on bloomingdales as well but still plan to cop volts tomorrow from SNKRS (prob will take an L with my luck). And then sit on them until the bloomingdales pair comes and pick my fave and return the other.

But i really i just want Chlorophylls and infrareds. I fell like if we get "pink" and never see the chlorophylls i will then regret not having volts. But volts - teal - purps....all are a little meh to me

Back
Top Bottom