The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Showing some love to my sunsets.
20200114_170402.jpg

I have many women sneakers in Adidas (up 1) and Nike (up 1.5) and there is a very slight difference in overall length but never noticed or felt any difference in width.

My W11 purples are a bit longer than my M9.5.

Can't wait for the turqs; hope they sit like the AM1 Aqua Anniversary, but prob won't take any chances and cop right away.

77415939-B2ED-43CB-B1E5-1050416DE2BC.jpeg

very happy with these. The materials are much nicer than I expected. There are the normal glue issues we have come to except from NIKE nothing out of the ordinary.
I wonder how much better all of those black ones wouldve looked with white midsoles

So yeah, I just cracked open my Volts a few minutes ago. WOW.

Shape on them is absolutely fine and quite in-line with what we've been clamoring for since forever. Perfect? No. But much improved over what we've grown accustomed to with 90's.

Materials are neither great or bad, IMO. I've seen better on retros and I've def seen way worse, so I'll call that a win. In 2020, I'm not expecting much from a mass produced GR and neither should anyone else. What I LOVE is that they went back to actual plastic on the eyelets instead of that soft rubber crap. Little details like that make these awesome.

These traditional color-blocking joints are gonna be absolute murder on my bank account. I think I'll just hoard all the GOAT credit I can and cop from there to avoid detection. :lol:

So yeah, I just cracked open my Volts a few minutes ago. WOW.

Shape on them is absolutely fine and quite in-line with what we've been clamoring for since forever. Perfect? No. But much improved over what we've grown accustomed to with 90's.

Materials are neither great or bad, IMO. I've seen better on retros and I've def seen way worse, so I'll call that a win. In 2020, I'm not expecting much from a mass produced GR and neither should anyone else. What I LOVE is that they went back to actual plastic on the eyelets instead of that soft rubber crap. Little details like that make these awesome.

These traditional color-blocking joints are gonna be absolute murder on my bank account. I think I'll just hoard all the GOAT credit I can and cop from there to avoid detection. :lol:

That last part.:rofl:
But where are you going to store them without detection? :wink:

8F719870-9B74-4621-BF0F-7E316D4DC99F.jpeg
4F6C0C0F-A8CE-4622-BBB5-00CA075B17B1.jpeg
5F88FE3E-9910-42C0-B78E-D7BCA2EEDC0D.jpeg

I know this is gonna be a major headache but im all the way in. Defects aside its a great looking shoe.
They’re the same ones. They always looked like normal ‘90s. People should stop over reacting off pictures all the time that’s all.

if you think these are "normal" 90s then you are trippin my friend. haha no one in their right mind would buy these.

salacious crumb salacious crumb pair looks perfect. and is how they SHOULD look initially.

Back
Top Bottom