The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

3C74CDC0-C143-4E62-A7CD-B795B59B04FA.jpeg

So is this a PS?

Its weird how my little idea/suggestion is turning into this weird mystery release building interest and hype as she goes.

Come on girl, make poppa proud! lol

Just did some research. It’s a PS lol. They used the stock photo of volts and reversed the frame smh. This release seems imminent and close though. Really hope they come out looking just like that.

Just did some research. It’s a PS lol. They used the stock photo of volts and reversed the frame smh. This release seems imminent and close though. Really hope they come out looking just like that.
I have a strong feeling theyll use the laser blue style for them. I really really hope im wrong though.

I feel like Nike is going to ruin this for us. I don’t doubt they look at these comments taking notes. They better drop them how they are.. it’s one of the best color ways

I already have like 5-6 pairs to return between the volts and purples lol

Cherry-picking SZN! :emoji_cherries:

Copped right after work at Champs with my birthday coupon ($25 off $100) from fall 2019 lol. It didn’t have an expiration date, so I figured to give it a shot. It worked!

95DDF746-78AA-4DC9-B80F-DF5BA83762C6.jpeg

Pretty decent in terms of mudguard thickness. Going to continue cherry-picking tomorrow for more supple MGs. I’m also waiting on the NDC pair to compare.

Sorry, I know it's been asked before, but now that more people have gotten pairs of the new mold in, how's the sizing?
TTS since the toe box material is less structured?
I usually go half size up in AM90s and AM1s vs my jordan sizes and other nikes.
Thanks in advance NT!
go with your usual AM90 size

Cherry-picking SZN! :emoji_cherries:

Copped right after work at Champs with my birthday coupon ($25 off $100) from fall 2019 lol. It didn’t have an expiration date, so I figured to give it a shot. It worked!

95DDF746-78AA-4DC9-B80F-DF5BA83762C6.jpeg

Pretty decent in terms of mudguard thickness. Going to continue cherry-picking tomorrow for more supple MGs. I’m also waiting on the NDC pair to compare.

Lol bro just put your shoes on

DSG let me use the $20 text alert coupon on the volts. Had to just live chat them.

Can confirm these look sloppy straight out of the box but look good once you fix the laces and put them on.

All modern infrared releases ended up sitting. HOA’s could be had for dirt cheap months after the release. Same for 2010, 2012 and those bricks from 2015.

I remember infrareds/max orange being incredibly difficult to get in the US until the HOA pack. Then they were flooded with each release.

2015s definitely didn’t sit. At least not in DC.

Build comparison:

Previous Generation (2019) vs. 2020
7E8933EB-6A0B-4A6A-B74C-9B0919EBC70F.jpeg

Levi’s AM90 build vs. 2020
8454DFCB-507A-4B6B-A097-A7846E1341D4.jpeg

I definitely appreciate how the 2020 build has slimmed down toward the toe area. The major con for me is the trimming of the mudguard though (as I’ve been rambling about lol).

Last edited:
I just notice the majority of the ID option is suede. I loved the suede for the air max 1 ID 2 years ago. I’m hoping it’s the same. Only thing sucks is if you opt for the white, it’ll get dirty quick. Wish the Nike check had a leather option would’ve been perfect.

Back
Top Bottom