The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

3C74CDC0-C143-4E62-A7CD-B795B59B04FA.jpeg

So is this a PS?
Whats the sku?

I can’t see it. Screen shot it bro
They have a pic of the photoshopped volts up, its the same pic thats been floating around except mirrored. They must not have paid attn to the color code. It doesnt say particle gray anywhere, just white, like this
1579165468346.jpeg

It just went from dream shoe to pass.

They have a pic of the photoshopped volts up, its the same pic thats been floating around except mirrored. They must not have paid attn to the color code. It doesnt say particle gray anywhere, just white, like this
1579165468346.jpeg

It just went from dream shoe to pass.
Damn, I was hoping it would have the grey. It looks cleaner, but I wouldn’t mind if it didn’t have it. I’ll wait for actual pics

Just noticed you dont even get the chlorophyll toe spot with this version. Just more white. Just keeps getting worse with these. Yuck. The gray sets up the black mudguard. It looks dumb with just white around it. What a let down.

Maybe pics will sway me but i highly doubt it
The toe spot was kind of the deathblow because i was willing to do what i had to do to both versions in the future if it took deconstructing and swapping parts out + sole swap

Last edited:
Somebody might as well photoshop that laser blue to chlorophyll so these idiots will stop posting that volt pic on their websites and stop giving me laser blue balls every couple days

hello

can someone take a picture of the 90 turquoise next to the AM1 aqua just to see the difference of color please? thanks in advance... i hesitate a lot for the turquoise (i think to cop the volt, the infra and the laser blue if it's possible)

Last edited:
The turquoise is too light for me. I would have to see in person. I would rather get the royal blue and infrared with my money.

Ok, so the volts did in fact sell out on Nike and haven't been restocked. My backup plan is to get them off of a footsite. Didn't someone post a discount for Finishline?

Back
Top Bottom