The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Didn’t even try them on

I’ve seen enough pics on here to know I got a bad pair

TTS

How do you actually know if you got a bad pair or not though? If you didn’t even try them on then you did yourself a disservice. The initial so called “dents” fill out when you put your feet in them especially if you went TTS. It’s that simple, but do you though man. You know what you want. Sorry they didn’t work out. You kinda wild’n tho but I feel you I guess.

Last edited:
Maybe his are actually bad though
Honestly, what “went into” refracting the air max 90 is nothing compared to their R&D that goes into their running shoes. I urge everyone watch some videos on the tech Nike has at their disposal. It’s truly mind boggling the extent Nike takes their innovation to, just for some running shoes.
if only they looked as good as they perform. Something about the old ways that the new breed cant seem to capture.

Have you bought any yet ?
Im trying to decide on which og+ colorway to cop on top of the infrareds and red 3s. I was leaning toward royals then the green ids, then purps then back to royals but ill be damned if that volt i tried on isnt always on my mind. Never cared for volt until i saw those in person.

I kind of want to drive to portland to see what i can find out of the pack

What did you summon up to get these for 60 a piece?

1579863231664.png

Hey we can all breathe easy now, this highly anticipated colorway is dropping soon. :emoji_fire:

Nike worldwide nike worldwide nike worldwide nikeworldwide

classic

Im trying to decide on which og+ colorway to cop on top of the infrareds and red 3s. I was leaning toward royals then the green ids, then purps then back to royals but ill be damned if that volt i tried on isnt always on my mind. Never cared for volt until i saw those in person.

I kind of want to drive to portland to see what i can find out of the pack

What did you summon up to get these for 60 a piece?
i haven't got them yet but i have a good feeling i'll be able to get them for 60

I'll pay the $120 if really have to tho

Pretty much all of them have dents out of the box. Put them on.
I'm in no rush to wear them

when I get to my local FTL and Champs I'll check for a pair that is better

because I'm sure over the course of time when wearing them they would fair better keeping their shape

Okay im pulling the trigger on 2/3 of these! Which ones???? Anyone have any advice on small changes?

Attachments

• 02EB0577-4985-4AA0-8B6F-ACCC0700E178.jpeg
    02EB0577-4985-4AA0-8B6F-ACCC0700E178.jpeg
    293.1 KB · Views: 28
  • 89CA243C-8C64-4C8B-A117-BB2CD6317569.jpeg
    89CA243C-8C64-4C8B-A117-BB2CD6317569.jpeg
    270.1 KB · Views: 61
  • C1F44118-60CE-44DE-8D7E-09452FC571E1.jpeg
    C1F44118-60CE-44DE-8D7E-09452FC571E1.jpeg
    264.2 KB · Views: 57
Okay im pulling the trigger on 2/3 of these! Which ones???? Anyone have any advice on small changes?

I went with something similar to your number 1.

Screenshot_20200120-101154_Nike.jpg

There is a 90 coming out next week that is pretty similar to your number 2. The only thing is it's a women's release. But as it's a regular release there is money to be saved which is always good.

Screenshot_20200124-164817_SNS.jpg

I would just wait for the releases coming out this year rather than bother w/ Nike iD if you're going to do infrared or close to infrared color blocking 🤷‍♂️

so I wouldn't give you advice on small changes but rather big changes

Yeah.. just saw SNS has a bunch of the OG style joints on their app for raffle. Royals, Volts, Purps, Aqua, and Pinks.. all of them look like Mens minus the Pink I think.

Back
Top Bottom