The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Waiting for Nike to drop the other colorways for men.

giphy (3).gif

Is the teal available in the states yet? Sorry to ask, I just keep seeing so many post with them, are they really all EU people? Think I’m gonna wait on volts to go on sale, but will cop teal and royal at retail if I can

Quick story about the teals, involving GOAT.

Ordered them on 1/5
Two days later, I check the order status- it shows that I ordered the purples.
Obviously, I email customer service.
They get back to me that they’re “escalating this ticket.” Meaning passing the buck I suppose.
Nothing from them for a week, so I email repeatedly with no response.
Today is the 25th, I get an email that my order shipped from LA.
No idea what shoe I’m getting.

Also, check the descriptions of the 2020 am90 color ways in the app if y’all have a minute to spare. They’re not correct.

Edit: some are correct. Grape and Teal incorrect.

Quick story about the teals, involving GOAT.

Ordered them on 1/5
Two days later, I check the order status- it shows that I ordered the purples.
Obviously, I email customer service.
They get back to me that they’re “escalating this ticket.” Meaning passing the buck I suppose.
Nothing from them for a week, so I email repeatedly with no response.
Today is the 25th, I get an email that my order shipped from LA.
No idea what shoe I’m getting.

Also, check the descriptions of the 2020 am90 color ways in the app if y’all have a minute to spare. They’re not correct.

Edit: some are correct. Grape and Teal incorrect.
Yikes! Purple description says turquoise and turquoise description says royal. That doesn’t inspire confidence.

if you guys got the bloomingdales email and you got them for a good price, I would just wait it out. same thing happened when I ordered some NBs but I didn't even see the email so I didn't contact them. they just ended up shipping a week later.

Says so right there in Ends description in the link i provided over the page in lovely detail.

Do we not believe what these companies tell us???

if you guys got the bloomingdales email and you got them for a good price, I would just wait it out. same thing happened when I ordered some NBs but I didn't even see the email so I didn't contact them. they just ended up shipping a week later.
Bloomingdales went ahead and cancelled the order even though they gave me until 2/26 to cancel.

Says so right there in Ends description in the link i provided over the page in lovely detail.

Do we not believe what these companies tell us???
Maybe they found Tinkers old notes and sketches and made all the ideas come to life. Thats kind of what i got from the description other than the obvious. I gave them a shred of benefit of the doubt

Back
Top Bottom