The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Seems like a super nike thing to do for them to drop these pinks in mens...and then all of a sudden drop remastered infra-reds on Air Max day. I will take pinks as a consolation prize at a discount if i can't get infra-reds...but im not buying pinks months early and then get played when they drop infra-reds.

Turquoise and the Blue's are both looking really good though

Which of the upcoming pairs (teal, pink or purple) are coming in Toddler sizing? Haven’t seen anything other than volts.

Where are you seeing that? Even EU sites don’t have toddler that I can find.
Volts are already out. Pics of purple toddlers are out there. And here's mints.

Hmm looking like pinks are only snkrs as of now?
Also shoe trees I get mine from ikea since they’re only $1 each

Slightly off topic question but where do you all buy your shoe trees from?
I buy in bulk from ebay. I used to buy from IKEA but found them too thin.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200126-185016_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20200126-185016_eBay.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:
Went to my local FTL and Champs (which are not that local considering the mall they’re at is 30 miles away)

FTL didn’t have volts but Champs did...had one pair in my size and it looked better than my FNL pair had multiple dents on the pseudo suede, Champs pair had dents on the mesh

I would expect the mesh the smooth out over time and the dents on the pseudo suede to worsen over time so I’ll return the FNL pair to Champs since I paid $90 for the FNL pair

🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Went to my local FTL and Champs (which are not that local considering the mall they’re at is 30 miles away)

FTL didn’t have volts but Champs did...had one pair in my size and it looked better than my FNL pair had multiple dents on the pseudo suede, Champs pair had dents on the mesh

I would expect the mesh the smooth out over time and the dents on the pseudo suede to worsen over time so I’ll return the FNL pair to Champs since I paid $90 for the FNL pair

FNL pair was dented on the 🤷‍♂️

It all smooths out in less than a tenth of second when you put your feet in them. At least you saved some money I guess.

FNL pair was dented on the 🤷‍♂️
Did you ever try any of them on?

Back
Top Bottom