The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

If you don’t like it cool. Free returns. Send it back. But if you don’t like it but keep it and take time to complain for a discount... That I don’t get.
My reasoning would be is that there are flaws that I am not happy with but can live with. If I order another pair there is no guarantee I'll get a that isn't just as flawed if not more. This shoe is not available in store and limited to Nike EU online so there isn't the flexibility to choose a pair in store.

My belief is if enough complaints are made issues will have be addressed especially if it means having to compensate customers.

It's too late to make any big changes, these issues are coming out of the factory a while ago. What's out here is out here, but I see your thoughts regarding future colorway yet to be produced. What you see as imperfections should not change to suit a businesses bottom line.

Probably gonna buy the rest of the pack in men's off Goat if Nike doesn't release them stateside by March.

85929F16-24A0-414F-9C56-77AA79C1610E.png
506A0F54-E7E2-4F20-BAA1-E7ACBCFCAE35.png
BCF1D066-03A8-4DDA-BF00-1C67ED578CD8.png

Sometimes the royal blue looks dark but if its this lighter shade im happy. These look sick

My pairs have shipped from Nike Canada. Should receive them some time next week. Most sizes are still sitting on their site. If I get bad pairs, I'll just reorder and then pick & choose which to keep. I've seen some really bad pairs on facebook groups.

Pardon my ignorance, but did the hyper royals drop in store? Totally forgot about them and now My size is sold out on SNKRS

I’m kind of surprised that the foot sites didn’t get them. Kind of hard to believe that it’s a Nike exclusive as of now.

For those that ordered from Luisavia, did they send a shipping email or did the shoes just show up?
Looking in "my area" status is just blank which I guess means nothing has happened yet with my order.

For those that ordered from Luisavia, did they send a shipping email or did the shoes just show up?
Looking in "my area" status is just blank which I guess means nothing has happened yet with my order.
Never got a shipping email but the order status in “my area” changed. Shipped real fast too.

I feel like turqs are a trick. Like they know i want green but put out this softer shade first then when i commit to them thinking thats the green theyre going with for this run, boom here comes chloros

I see you nike

Royal Blue and some sort of dark green has been a hope of mine since that first European only drop in 03. I had a pair of size 12.5 infrareds from that release. They were possibly the most comfortable shoes I’ve ever worn.

Damn. Mens pink is tempting but I don't want to rage cop. I need Purps under retail and Infras.

Also noticed they don't ship until 2/8.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom