The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I'm a 9.5, so I'll usually get the Women's equivalent of W11; that's what I did with the purples.

After not hitting this morning for the Rose Pinks on SNKRs, decided to get it on SNS for $128 shipped (using sneakers code) but had to settle for a W10.5, which still should be roughly a men's 9.5.

Probably will pick up Volts from FTL with rewards and then I can focus all my energy on Infrareds.

I'll end up with the full set minus the Royals, which I'm not feeling.
Should be a men’s 9 according to Nike

Should be a men’s 9 according to Nike
It's an odd conversion since a men's 9.5 is 27.5cm, and a Women's 11 is 28cm, but a Women's 10.5 is 27.5cm.

I always thought of the general rule of 1.5 difference in Nike and 1 in Adidas.

In any case, it's usually such a minimal difference so depending on my socks I can get away with it.

It's an odd conversion since a men's 9.5 is 27.5cm, and a Women's 11 is 28cm, but a Women's 10.5 is 27.5cm.

I always thought of the general rule of 1.5 difference in Nike and 1 in Adidas.

In any case, it's usually such a minimal difference so depending on my socks I can get away wit
I see, always just read the sneaker size and didn’t pay attention to the actual measurement. That is a bit odd.

I thought I read somewhere, how true is it that the women's pair has better quality and overall shape then the men's pairs?

I thought I read somewhere, how true is it that the women's pair has better quality and overall shape then the men's pairs?
My wife has both men’s and women’s in AM1s and she always says the women’s are way more comfortable. Not sure if that applies to other models.

2682AC28-045E-433E-B918-2DD190E5B18F.jpeg
1DAE8B2C-B1D6-45F2-9CDC-5778DD77890F.jpeg
CA98923A-2CF6-46A5-A448-DE3B6B112F36.jpeg
F530A905-02BB-4C3E-961F-F8D3BACC50E3.jpeg

Im starting to worry about the box the sz 14s are going to show up in. Half expecting the plain orange white whatever box ...

My size 14 volts were actually just fine, OG box. Plenty of room in the box lengthwise, just a little smushed width wise. Easily handled by stuffing the toes and tucking the tongue and laces down. Ordered royals, skipping purples and unsure about mints or turqs.

Historically Nike mens and womens shoes were different widths, with mens being slightly wider. So a womens shoe of ‘equivalent size’ would be a bit longer and narrower than the mens. Not sure if that’s changed size Nike declared that all shoes are unisex. If all are truly unisex it makes no sense to make separate mens and womens pairs with different style codes.

I dunno I thought I read somewhere that the women pairs had suede or some type of better materials. Guess I'm wrong.

The mere notion that the women’s pairs would somehow have “different” materials or “better” quality is laughable at best.

I dunno I thought I read somewhere that the women pairs had suede or some type of better materials. Guess I'm wrong.
They did on the infrareds in 2015. Not this release. The GS pairs for this release are leather and suede. I wouldn’t consider them better materials.

Last edited:
They're still up right now and have been for a while.
Nevermind, they're there but you can't actually buy them, just design them. Same thing happened a few months ago and they were available to buy again within a week or so, but with different colors and materials, that's when I got these:

Attachments

• 20200121_162222.jpg
    20200121_162222.jpg
    265 KB · Views: 121
Back
Top Bottom