The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

No disdain for people complaining about flaws though, this is NT after all. We're all more obsessive than normal about sneakers obviously. And to play devil's advocate I actually like the pictures and information of the flaws for these new mold 90's as well. It's a win-win honestly. If no one ever complained, we wouldn't have this remastered shape we have now.

No disdain for people complaining about flaws though, this is NT after all. We're all more obsessive than normal about sneakers obviously. And to play devil's advocate I actually like the pictures and information of the flaws for these new mold 90's as well. It's a win-win honestly. If no one ever complained, we wouldn't have this remastered shape we have now.
That's the thing we finally get the things we want, "colorways", "remastered versions" ect... we asked for. And boom here comes some more complaining once we get what we wanted lol

That's the thing we finally get the things we want, "colorways", "remastered versions" ect... we asked for. And boom here comes some more complaining once we get what we wanted lol

I fully agree. These are things we've waited YEARS for and its nice to see that our complaints aren't falling on deaf ears. However, we're the customers and the customers are always right. Nike is in the business of making money first and foremost. If we tell them ways as to how they can keep getting our money or rather things they can prevent to keep getting our money that isn't the worst thing.

I am still of the belief that it isn't that hard for nike to care about quality control, give us a good shape, and use quality materials.
Like if the world was perfect...we would have the good shape, better quality control, solid materials, with the chlorophyll's we all want, infra-red's, and laser blues.

Nike can get it all the way right and when they do...its glorious. But everything is basically subjective and this is all my dreams :lol: so i complain until they come true

I am still of the belief that it isn't that hard for nike to care about quality control, give us a good shape, and use quality materials.
Like if the world was perfect...we would have the good shape, better quality control, solid materials, with the chlorophyll's we all want, infra-red's, and laser blues.

Nike can get it all the way right and when they do...its glorious. But everything is basically subjective and this is all my dreams :lol: so i complain until they come true
they get better production from their running, basketball, even the sb line. They have their production down, and i understand this is kinda a new model. But the importance of the model coupled with expectations is the cause of a lot of this disdain. I'm sure we have complaints in life no-one else relates to. This is one.

I fully agree. These are things we've waited YEARS for and its nice to see that our complaints aren't falling on deaf ears. However, we're the customers and the customers are always right. Nike is in the business of making money first and foremost. If we tell them ways as to how they can keep getting our money or rather things they can prevent to keep getting our money that isn't the
I fully agree. These are things we've waited YEARS for and its nice to see that our complaints aren't falling on deaf ears. However, we're the customers and the customers are always right. Nike is in the business of making money first and foremost. If we tell them ways as to how they can keep getting our money or rather things they can prevent to keep getting our money that isn't the worst thing.
I dont settle for ****.

comparison with laser blues, for giggles.

The royal blues were a bit of an impulse buy for me (first time I grabbed a pair of AM90 since 2010), wanted to check out the remastered shape and always wondered about a blue version of the Infrared blocking. would’ve went with a brighter, truer shade of blue, but overall happy with them. Dig the sleeker profile, especially after years of wearing flyknits...

AE4313E8-DE08-4368-A058-7586598082EE.jpeg

i never understood the complaints for the box when you all should be complaing about the inconcistencies with the actual building of the shoes. You can tell they had no time to care they just kept it moving. There shouldnt be such a wild difference in mudguards from one shoe to the other thats stupid. The margin for error is too damned high

Last edited:
Just picked up a pair of volts from Nike Lennox. Was my first time holding and inspecting the remastered shape and I can’t lie (as if there’s anything to lie about) I love them. I haven’t been this excited for AM90’s since the mid 00’s. The presentation sets it over the top. OG boxes can’t be beaten. I even love that they’re stuffed in there :lol: Got these for my girl as the trial run. I’m an OG color snob, so Infras and Laser Blue me please and I’m copping two pairs of both. Volts are the best of the new OG inspired colors though. The color is so loud, in the same vain as infrareds. It works best on a silhouette this simple and iconic. Thank you for making me fall in love with a 30 year old shoe again, Nike.

F5429B02-1057-4A29-A831-392BC945F8B8.jpeg

Has anyone ever ordered from size? They don't cover import duties and I'm a bit skeptical on Xtra fees.

You're able to get on their site?

-Drew
Yeah I was about to order a pr of Royals.. They wanted 148 after I used a coupon.. But then I realized that they don't cover the duty like END does. So I held off cause I don't wanna get hit with any fees upon delivery

Yeah I was about to order a pr of Royals.. They wanted 148 after I used a coupon.. But then I realized that they don't cover the duty like END does. So I held off cause I don't wanna get hit with any fees upon delivery

Mind sending me a link, bro?

I'm in NY as well, but it shows that I'm being restricted from going on their site.

-Drew

Size doesn’t drop VAT tho and still charges full freight for shipping. It’s also a hassle to deal with returns even when they send you the wrong item. I generally avoid them.

Back
Top Bottom