The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

No disdain for people complaining about flaws though, this is NT after all. We're all more obsessive than normal about sneakers obviously. And to play devil's advocate I actually like the pictures and information of the flaws for these new mold 90's as well. It's a win-win honestly. If no one ever complained, we wouldn't have this remastered shape we have now.

That’s the point though bro. Now that we have it why are folks STILL complaining this hard? My point exactly. We won! So what’s all the fuss about? I agree that complaints are necessary when warranted. That’s actually all I was saying lol.

That’s the point though bro. Now that we have it why are folks STILL complaining this hard? My point exactly. We won! So what’s all the fuss about? I agree that complaints are necessary when warranted. That’s actually all I was saying lol.

You know we’re never satisfied. Nike could’ve literally put a pair of OG’s in the box and we’d be screaming fake 90’s. We’re our own worst enemy. Nike just watches us chase our tails lol

I’ve had an access denied from size? Forever and I don’t know why
I’ve never used a bot in my life

The end in UK has the whole pack on stock. 135usd. No tax or fees. 10 bucks FedEx. Free shipping over 300 I believe

816EA5BD-B0D8-4028-BD53-30C619391BB6.jpeg

quick lace job.

Volts I grabbed for 93 came in from sx today. Happy to say they were a good pair no dents or bends luckily....

I think I’ve figured out why the midsole paint color on the turqs and purps appears to be off. They actually appear to match in LED lighting.

Back
Top Bottom