The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I wear boring shoes all the time. I don’t need attention. Royals are fire. Can’t wait to get some low key fits off in them.
True...I have lots of boring shoes. Your point is well taken. I have seen people wear a shoe that I don't like and make it look fire. I personally love that about the sneaker game.

F it. I can paint the gray where it belongs and just leave the heel plate black and spray the NA with chlorophyll. Itll pay homage to the trainer’s strap.

God this sucks so bad
There you go, fix what Nike got wrong for you. Personally I’d wear them but I don’t have a strong opinion on the OGs. Once NBY pairs start showing up and we see the green maybe it’ll be a solid shade to make almost Chlorophylls.

Last edited:
Wonder if the Tokyo's will sit tomorrow only pair Im really interested in other than the NYs. Most likely not hyped since so much other **** is dropping this month

I might be the only one who prefers the actual chlorophyll we are getting over the concept version. I think the white overlay works better with the green and makes the whole shoe look cleaner & fresher. I like the heavy contrast of the black heel badge too.

I might be the only one who prefers the actual chlorophyll we are getting over the concept version. I think the white overlay works better with the green and makes the whole shoe look cleaner & fresher. I like the heavy contrast of the black heel badge too.
Gonna have to agree with this. We already got 5 color ways with the OG blocking and that’s without the possibility of Infras and Laser Blues. I think they looked better BUT I something different is welcomed.

Today

0236AC6E-4C85-4F79-A2A0-CC61E84C4152.jpeg

Gonna have to agree with this. We already got 5 color ways with the OG blocking and that’s without the possibility of Infras and Laser Blues. I think they looked better BUT I something different is welcomed.
Problem is the trainer 1 has gray on it...

Not only did they make them worse but they deviated from the concept altogether

They shouldve switched the turqs with the chloros

I think what we’re getting is a better looking shoe. But not a better tribute.

Haven’t been paying much attention to other colors outside the initial og stuff.
saw this at a FNL yesterday. I swear these were in the old shape last year though. Or is this last years model? Didn’t look that carefully
051DEBCF-086E-4C6D-B715-A8E2E252AC8E.jpeg

Haven’t been paying much attention to other colors outside the initial og stuff.
saw this at a FNL yesterday. I swear these were in the old shape last year though. Or is this last years model? Didn’t look that carefully
051DEBCF-086E-4C6D-B715-A8E2E252AC8E.jpeg
They have the stitching so technically they are anniversary pairs but anything release so far that isnt the felt\suede material has been cliff toe and look like old shape.

Ordered a second pair of the Volts because my first pair from Foot Locker had flaws I couldn't overlook (real flaws, for you that like to talk ****). Ended up getting a much better pair from D*ck's for $99 shipped. Time to return this $120 garbage pair back to FL.

Back
Top Bottom