The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Very annoying that they don't have all the colors available for the eyestays, I was trying to make a teal based pair until I got to that part.

Are the pictures not working for you guys either? I can't see most of what I'm trying to make because they won't load! Very frustrating.

Are the pictures not working for you guys either? I can't see most of what I'm trying to make because they won't load! Very frustrating.
Yes. Just swipe left or right to the next picture then swipe back. You should be able to see the picture again

Yes. Just swipe left or right to the next picture then swipe back. You should be able to see the picture again
That usually works, but isn't doing anything today. Same with trying to go to another color option and back which also usually works, nothing. Maybe it's because there's so many people using it at once, any idea how long these options will be available?

yeah i have the same ish, i did 1 design and after i wanted to save it in my locker but i couldnt cuz the picture isnt visible anymore, i have switched from desktop to my phone and it was the same, ultra annoying imo, i was so looking forward to get creative while smoking my joint, NBY not working entirely killed my vibe smh !!!

download.jpg
download (1).jpg

I want. :frown:

Back
Top Bottom