The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Design 1 of 2 I want for sure. Red soles or translucent??? Need some feed back.
20200224_173210.jpg
20200224_173142.jpg
I'd go translucent.

Screenshot_20200224-213010_Nike.jpg

I've got something very similar that I'm close to pulling the trigger on.

just to show the pair I'm sending back, clearly one is longer than the other (However they are all two labelled 8us, but with different manufacture date... if i compare them to my others AM90 i can say: one is 8us, one is 8.5us but labelled 8us... ^^)
SAM_8925.JPG

I think it's clearly visible (like the mismatched mudguard height lol)

just to show the pair I'm sending back, clearly one is longer than the other (However they are all two labelled 8us, but with different manufacture date... if i compare them to my others AM90 i can say: one is 8us, one is 8.5us but labelled 8us... ^^)
SAM_8925.JPG

I think it's clearly visible (like the mismatched mudguard height lol)
I reordered today. I got my fingers crossed because this is the last time I’m ever doing this. :emoji_fingers_crossed::emoji_fingers_crossed:

Damn, my pair of royals come in today from NDC. Ya got me worried.

Those dudes are crazy as far as I’m concerned lol. If you think those pairs they just posted are flawed then you might as well move on from this shoe and don’t copp because you will never be satisfied if you go by those same ridiculous standards. You’re pair will be fine unless you do the same over analyzing, super nit picky stuff they are. Especially “Leebro”. Don’t listen to that non sense.

Those dudes are crazy as far as I’m concerned lol. If you think those pairs they just posted are flawed then you might as well move on from this shoe and don’t copp because you will never be satisfied if you go by those ridiculous standards. You’re pair will be fine unless you go the same over analyzing, super nit picky silly route they are. Especially “Leebro”. Don’t listen to that non sense.
My volts and turqs are fine by me and only bought 1 pair of each and never returned any.

Back
Top Bottom