The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

89550871_10218045261377790_6289333787939569664_n.jpg

89452288_10218045260057757_973565865054175232_n.jpg

wmns medal pack bronze

They had everything figured out then said nah this makes too much sense, lets do something stupid and f it up

The 90 is pretty much dead after that gray og pack is finished apparently. Didnt even make it to air max day. One last fart in december with the infrareds and thats all she wrote >D
Eh... F it. I’m going to sleep on them I guess. Save money this year. All I need is purps and infrareds and I’m done. Probably also copping the usual holiday JB 11’s (if they’re even worth it. Hoping Columbia’s) Every other JB release this year is whatever. Maybe the am1 London’s. Other than that, I’ll stay tuned.

Took these as 1 of 2 vacay pairs thinking the lunarlon would be good for walking a lot. Wrong. Sore feet. Air bags are rock hard too. Just stopped by an fl and copped a pair of boost 2.0s. But look good though.
FD9890FA-1E34-4442-BDF1-F15810151CF9.jpeg

same for me, copped the royals, now all i want and i need is the infrareds that's all (maybe the volts if i can cop them for a good price with a good discount), otherwise of course i'm in for the London AM1 because they are dope and i like the CW, already to many DS pair in my closet lol...

Quit waiting and copped Purps off of SNS with the disco for like 120 shipped or something. Now all I need are Infrareds which should be in the winter so I can save. Nike playing and this virus might make them never drop here or drop months from now with no way of knowing.

Quit waiting and copped Purps off of SNS with the disco for like 120 shipped or something. Now all I need are Infrareds which should be in the winter so I can save. Nike playing and this virus might make them never drop here or drop months from now with no way of knowing.

Supposed to get my purps today from SNS... ordered Monday and it only took a few days from Sweden to the US. Not bad at all.

Are we still even getting shipments from Europe at the moment? Pres shut down all travel including “cargo” from Europe last night. Hope this doesn’t effect us all in getting our shoes from across the pond.

So the blurb about them not shipping Nike and Jordan to the US doesn't go for these?

So the blurb about them not shipping Nike and Jordan to the US doesn't go for these?

They have a store in NYC so I think they play the line and pick and choose.. they ship some stuff and others they restrict to UK only like the Reverse B/red I's last month.. those were raffle UK only.

Are we still even getting shipments from Europe at the moment? Pres shut down all travel including “cargo” from Europe last night. Hope this doesn’t effect us all in getting our shoes from across the pond.

He messed up. Cargo will go, people will not.

Notre has got the Volts on disco now...

Notre has got the Volts on disco now...

Dope. It’s only a matter of time until the Turqs get discounted too...

Received the “Almost Finished” email for 3/4 of the Premium NBYs I ordered on 2/26 and 2/27.

Black undefeated 90s on SNKRS app. The other 3-26 junk is loaded too including the infrared camos. Ughhhh

Back
Top Bottom