The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

They’re just trying too hard to be unique. They could come up with something fire if they really wanted too. Those olive 97’s are fire in my opinion. They could come up with a similar blocking.

E3C6496F-B0EE-48D9-97EF-8620BE76EBF8.jpeg

Happy to finally have these. :nthat:

Its almost like Nike knew this corona virus pandemic was coming and deliberately manufactured trash so that they dont lose valuable inventory that matters to anyone but can still collect insurance on what they did lose. That bubble wrapped bs 90 and the hot pink duck camo one probably never meant to hit shelves. Just something to claim when geico comes.

Word. You think AMD we’ll get em on Nike? Or next month?

Are these from the premium option? Any chance a close up on the leather, boss? The leather looks good
My gut tells me theyre spacing them out equally. Volts, a few weeks later royals, was it a month apart? Then turks. About a month after royals? Pinks kind of just randomly showed up everywhere like herpes somewhere amoungst all that.

The US release schedule is wild.

Im still calling the grapes march 26th. April would be better for me personally though. They might have shuffled the release dates back to space out what little they have coming for the forseeable corona virus future. Im just hoping that A) we’re actually getting them here and B) that they got to memphis before any problems started.

Yeah, purps next month would be perfect for me as well.

No clue on the atmos infras. They’re so-so. I have my money on other things. They probably look better on hand.

Seems like they pushed back a lot of releases. I didn’t think corona virus was going to blow up like it did. I was in Southeast Asia too. They talked about it the whole time I was out there

Yeah, purps next month would be perfect for me as well.

No clue on the atmos infras. They’re so-so. I have my money on other things. They probably look better on hand.

Seems like they pushed back a lot of releases. I didn’t think corona virus was going to blow up like it did. I was in Southeast Asia too. They talked about it the whole time I was out there
I hope you dont think i was talking about that camo trash lol

Back
Top Bottom