The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

your" design. There's only so many possible options, you really think you're the only person who came up with those?
yes my design, i was the first one that did this laser blue blocking inspired ID, already 2 years ago i did mine, you were not even around here so the **** your talking about ?? :lol: and you also try to jack my volt/blue design in the spruce/lime cw blocking you think i dont know that ??, there are only 2 spots where i have posted that design and that was here and on fb and i have spotted you on fb so dont pretend that you are not in that group, so from all the combinations that are possible with nike id you randomly came up with that design thats hard for me to believe, just admit that you took someones design is nothing wrong with that

yes my design, i was the first one that did this laser blue blocking inspired ID, already 2 years ago i did mine, you were not even around here so the **** your talking about ?? :lol: and you also try to jack my volt/blue design in the spruce/lime cw blocking you think i dont know that ??, there are only 2 spots where i have posted that design and that was here and on fb and i have spotted you on fb so dont pretend that you are not in that group, so from all the combinations that are possible with nike id you randomly came up with that design thats hard for me to believe, just admit that you took someones design is nothing wrong with that

Who hurt you? :frown:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 @ "your" design. There's only so many possible options, you really think you're the only person who came up with those?

Not for nothing but I did jack the idea from his posts. Looked dope so I ordered a pair. :lol:

Not for nothing but I did jack the idea from his posts. Looked dope so I ordered a pair. :lol:
That's fair, good looks on giving credit where due. I didn't use any of his ideas in the 100+ pairs I designed and dude is out here acting like he invented colored shoes and ****.

Screenshot_20200226-014636_Nike.jpg

I hope no one else ordered anything with teal grey and black together, that's my design. In fact, they're ALL my design going by clownshoes' post.

thank you, atleast you're man enough to admit it :emoji_100::emoji_100:
Again, I'd have absolutely no problem giving you credit if I used an idea of yours. People were posting a ton of designs when those dropped, if I'd have seen yours why would I have posted the same **** later?

Yall in here talkin bout nikeids?

Those trash soles, no one cares. When they give us some real options with proper split soles and .... goddamnit just give us more gray og colorways nike where tf are the grapes
Lol, they’ll never give us what we want want 100%. If it’s not one thing, it’s the other. It would be cool if they would give us all the options with out holding anything out.

I went ahead and copped the ID’s with the green since they put them back up. Kind of wish I opted with the grey liner, but ohh well. Just stuck the original plan

Yeah, and? Dude already said he saw those here and gave you credit. 11 pairs on a single page, and you still really think you're the only person who came up with any of them? It's not like there was thousands of color options my guy, you're kinda proving everyone else's point for them.
ffkffffffuooooooooooooooo.png nghghhhfh.png
you took my design just admit it, i have all the evidence here, with your ''It's not like there was thousands of color options'' and yes there were no thousands of color options, but there are hundreds of color blocking combinations, initially i was planning to keep the air unit white and i bet if i would have done that you would've copied that too :lol:

just one question for those who have purchased the AM90 premium NBY... how is the feeling with the woven materials in hands? premium feeling?

Back
Top Bottom