The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Just went to build and order these but the options are now gone from .au as well now dammit. If anyone sees them pop up again plz post and ill jump on ta.
90A26E15-AF67-448C-9E4C-DC5F39190A12.jpeg

Reactions: Ube
FYI bodega will apply the code to air max 90
Just copped turqs. They are refunding me the difference back.

Funny story,

ordered turqs from notre almost a month ago. Wasn’t Too sure on them so I tried to return them.Well I was currently moving at the time and had my mom drop off a few packages to usps, well notre uses ups.
now the package has been lost with no scan and I can’t file a claim without any movement. Usps Claims they did their part by dropping it off, ups says they never got it.
so I’m screwed, lost the 120 for being able to returnAND I JUST RECOPPED THEM LOLLL

Did you email them to get the code to work or have them invoice you to get that price? Wanna get them pinks and turqs.

Not OP, but I just asked them through the chat, and they told me to go ahead and order and send them the order number. Got the refund email shortly after. Ordered turqs.

Did you email them to get the code to work or have them invoice you to get that price? Wanna get them pinks and turqs.
I placed order, then on the live chat asked for the refund.
just say you spoke with someone already

I originally emailed asking if this shoe was eligible, she listed off exclusion brands and quickstrikes. So then went back I livechat saying Nike is eligible and this shoes not qs what’s the deal? They then said place order, let us know when you do and they will issue refund. I already got my refund

Finally got a “delayed” email from Nike on the premium NBY. Went ahead and cancelled rather than delay the inevitable.

Thanks. I asked during the live chat before I placed the order and the rep said place the order and send him the order # through chat so he could process it right away. I received the refund email shortly after. $95.50 shipped is a good deal. Volts and Turqs down just need the Royals for under $100 shipped and I'm good until the Infrared release since I missed out on the premium NBY.

I placed order, then on the live chat asked for the refund.
just say you spoke with someone already

I originally emailed asking if this shoe was eligible, she listed off exclusion brands and quickstrikes. So then went back I livechat saying Nike is eligible and this shoes not qs what’s the deal? They then said place order, let us know when you do and they will issue refund. I already got my refund

I copped with their version of afterpay (don't remember what it's called) with a card I only turn on when I need to use it. Is it a **** move? Yeah, totally. But I got them for $36 shipped, and don't really give a ****.

Back
Top Bottom