The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Finally got a “delayed” email from Nike on the premium NBY. Went ahead and cancelled rather than delay the inevitable.
Same, but I took the fifty bucks they were offering and didn't cancel. I'm sure I'm not getting my pair at this point, but hopefully I can get more out of Nike for wasting my time.

Received 3/4 of my Premium NBYs

AMD
Air Max 90 NBY - AMD.png

AM90preciation
Air Max 90 NBY - AM90preciation.png

South Beach 9 (leaning toward returning these :/)
Air Max 90 NBY - South Beach 9.png

I also got word that my SB8 design would be delayed, so they'd refund me $50 when it ships.
South beach are my favorite of the 3. Holy ****,

I just got an email as I was posting that they've started making my pair!
Screenshot_20200319-233358_Gmail.jpg

Finally! I really didn't think they were going to make them.

For some reason, the SB9s are my least favorite of the three :lol:, but thanks y'all!

Just got the "We've Started" email on the SB8 design. It's the most promising design, IMO.
Air Max 90 NBY - South Beach 8.PNG

just need a size 13 volts on sale.
ycmc volt was pulled; bodega sold out my size...
anyone know where to get from?

Nordstrom has volts for 90

Their sizes go from 8-13 skip 14 but do carry 15s. In all colorways. Not sold out, just f you if you wear a 14. Whats these peoples ****ing problem with 14s? Its getting absurd

I'm hoping these are an orange pair of this colour blocking as these seem to be very much max orange as opposed to the infrared we'nve become accustomed to.

I was thinking hyvent.

I can see them doing infrareds too just to f with peoples emotions. Which one will you accept as the og pair?

This could signal another og pack. Theres still a chance

Via Sneaker News.

D314B9D8-327B-42E0-8066-8941410BFFB6.png
7EB59581-6D85-4A75-9D3F-E9AAEFB2D875.png
E4160E12-7FED-4790-99D1-5CB8F98C9E01.png
thought these were alright but seeing these pics make me like them a lot more

didn't realize the camo panels were suede and the crock print on the swoosh...wasn't paying attention to shoes when 2013 pair came out because my priorities had changed

yeah, let me get them purps first then I’ll chase after the rest. I hit up Nike, and as usual, they hit you with “stay tuned and keep checking” speal. I’m hoping we do get them next week. Ima shoot for the atmos but definitely copping purps.

Back
Top Bottom