The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

If you subscribe to DSG emails they email you 10% off also

D933B63B-2190-42B3-97E2-223388F35F8C.jpeg
Thanks for the tip! Finally grabbed the Rose pair and for that price it was a no brainer!

If you haven’t already, get the honey extension for chrome browser. It automatically finds codes at checkout and tries to apply them. Saved me 10% at dsg last night

That Honey plug in is nice. Looks like ****’s is one if the few sites that still allows code stacking. Manually added my own unique 10% off code and Honey found another $10 off code.

I had other stuff in my cart, but I’d assume it would work with just the shoes since it was $10 off athletic shoe purchase.

Last edited:
That Honey plug in is nice. Looks like ****’s is one if the few sites that still allows code stacking. Manually added my own unique 10% off code and Honey found another $10 off code.

I had other stuff in my cart, but I’d assume it would work with just the shoes since it was $10 off athletic shoe purchase.
Yeah that Honey is legit. Got pinks for $78 stacked with the welcome code.

Entered about 6 raffles for the duck camos, all shops are asking for pre shipping and payment methods. Hope that all 6 dont get pulled (not trying to have 6 transactions) lol, just need 1

Hmm, for folks in America, has anyone had any problems with SNS shipping? Pretty quick?
Ordered from SNS once and after a week of waiting for a shipment notification I started contacting them. Back and forth for a couple of days until I threatened a chargeback. They shipped about 20 min later. Personally not a fan of SNS but others here have had good experiences.

Back
Top Bottom