The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Still waiting on a lower sale for Turqs .. missed them on NDC when I woke up I only saw 10.5 and lower. Prob for the better.. I wouldn't have been able to control myself :lol:

Damn it. Bad news from ubiq, guys. I called today to see my shipping status, and according to the rep, their warehouse has shut down. They’re not sure when it’ll be up and running. Just a heads up for those who ordered. Might be a long wait. The rep said you can cancel your order if you want, but I think I’m going to wait it out. Unless I find a better price

Damn it. Bad news from ubiq, guys. I called today to see my shipping status, and according to the rep, their warehouse has shut down. They’re not sure when it’ll be up and running. Just a heads up for those who ordered. Might be a long wait. The rep said you can cancel your order if you want, but I think I’m going to wait it out. Unless I find a better price
In this timeline, indiana jones gets his arm smashed by that wall coming down when he grabs his hat and he dies right there

How does it work? You go to a place like a drive through system? Lol
Order online with curbside pickup. Pull up in front of the store and click a button that says something like “i’m here”, they come out ask your name and to see an ID and go grab your stuff. They asked me to leave a window down so they could set it on the seat.

Damn, none of the dsg’s have the turquoise in hand. I think I’m just going to wait until ubiq ships hopefully in the next few days. I don’t want to wait for it to ship to dsg. I live in the sticks, and have to drive 2 cities down to pick them up. Oh well

Hopefully we off lockdown by June/July, made both for summertime

Attachments

• 0E22BCA2-6147-4608-BA41-D6820BA50E9E.jpeg
    0E22BCA2-6147-4608-BA41-D6820BA50E9E.jpeg
    263.1 KB · Views: 130
You can try DSG. They got them for $90 too.

Too high :lol: I think I only paid like 90 for my Volts.. had some GC's on Nike and didn't expect them to restock. I'm just going to wait. With this virus situation they're bound to go lower unless they end up drying out but I feel like they're at enough sites for that not to happen completely.

Got my undefeated’s in from SNKRS and I love them look better in person but I really feeling those blue ones thinking if I should sale blacks for blues not sure it’s a real tough one

Weird; I ordered from there and I just got shipping confirmation today. However, it hasn't moved yet and was just marked as "label has been made." Hope it moves soon!

Damn, at least you got that. I didn’t get anything

Yeah, I guess. Also keep in mind that they're running on staggered and limited schedules now, too, and possibly with DSG. Ubiq posted it up here, so hopefully, they just meant that it was just for the day.

For the safety of our staff we are taking extra precautions to create a safe working environment through reduced hours & staggered work schedules. Please expect shipping delays at this time. We are currently working on getting you your order as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience and we appreciate your patience.

Back
Top Bottom