The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Today's wear. Hyperfuse AM90 Infrareds. Haven't rocked these in months.

Can see the "Dri Fit" on my socks through the mesh. Haha
i wish that I had gotten a pair of these 
mean.gif

Me too^ my finish line played me said they weren't get in there. I popped up a month later n all they had left was a 10

Infrared Hyperfuses are definitely a future classic.
I remember when they dropped and I had no plans of copping them since it seemed like a headache. 6 months later, I was able to find two pairs still close to retail and scooped them up quick. :nthat:

-Drew

Last edited:
Last edited:
yo guys

where can i buy the usa 90 hyperfuse in navy??

im in the uk, but any site worldwide would be good

thank you

I bought my red hyperfuse from FL and they also have a dent on the left shoe but its on the outside. Bit worried that it'll not come out. Anyone know if it'll come out after a few wears?

damn that shoe really blew up after kanye west 
indifferent.gif
 me personally could never wear a hyperfuse air max 90 they look off to me but hey to each his own

Im just saying the shoe came out around the 4th and all the love started seemingly after kanye 

damn that shoe really blew up after kanye west 
indifferent.gif
 me personally could never wear a hyperfuse air max 90 they look off to me but hey to each his own

Im just saying the shoe came out around the 4th and all the love started seemingly after kanye 
oh yes, but we love yeezy

not going lie this was pretty epic lol i think the red one people are trying to get something to replace the future let down of red october lol as if those were the only all red shoes... 

Back
Top Bottom