The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Hi, new to this thread, but quick question, are these worth $100? http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/clo/3930075079.html Looking to own a second pair, but not really into paying too much, since I'm not that into them (Roshe head). Just looking for something to change it up a bit.
yea thats a good deal for $100.  i can't tell from the size tag what year infrared this was, but still a deal for $100 regardless.  

yea thats a good deal for $100.  i can't tell from the size tag what year infrared this was, but still a deal for $100 regardless.  
used and probably 2010's....I wouldn't but I have 2 pairs of 2010 and neither was even retail

Took some comparison pics today:
Beautiful. I'm guessing Atomic Red is the new Infrared I also cant see a much of a different when I put mine up to each other. Wish Nike wouldve promoted this more but then again glad it came out of no where, now its a sleeper. Basically a REAL black infrared without regular infrared hype 

Haven't bought a pair of AM90's since my 2008 Infrareds...

Tried on the Atomic Reds today (cuz they looked so spectacular)... but what is up with the narrower-fit?  Is it just me?  Are all the AM90's like that now?

Last edited:
Haven't bought a pair of AM90's since my 2008 Infrareds...

Tried on the Atomic Reds today (cuz they looked so spectacular)... but what is up with the narrower-fit?  Is it just me?  Are all the AM90's like that now?

They're a bit narrower but once they're on foot you can barely tell

^ Thx. I was wearing my very-broken-in Infrareds so the difference was very noticeable.  Not a problem, but I just found it to be odd, I guess.

Summertime beaters, could do with a clean to be fair!
image.jpg

Last edited:
Got my fluro grey/atomic red EMs today. Personally, probably my favorite shoe of the summer hands down.. Yea I said it. They're so nice in person. Will post pics when I get to my computer. Don't know why mobile is not letting me upload pics

Last edited:
excuse the crappy iphone pics.  as we all know with atomic red, definitely hard to capture the true color on camera.  shoe definitely pops in person.  perfect contrast with the fluro grey IMO.  although it looks similar to v2 mangos and the crimson chukkas, there's still a discernible difference in colors.

what i like about them too is it comes with the "window" on the insoles, but also comes with an extra set of insoles in case you dont want to use them.

Where's Disciplemeister
nerd.gif
Havent seen you post many drops lately.

in the summer i dont post so much, because im too busy

with enjoying the weather and socializing with females or getting high/drunk or both
smokin.gif

also nowadays is difficult to keep up with all the new releases that nike drops every week lol,

but dont worry TAKmeister in the Fall season i will make my comeback
wink.gif

i cant let my NT AM fans down lol

Last edited:
excuse the crappy iphone pics.  as we all know with atomic red, definitely hard to capture the true color on camera.  shoe definitely pops in person.  perfect contrast with the fluro grey IMO.  although it looks similar to v2 mangos and the crimson chukkas, there's still a discernible difference in colors.

what i like about them too is it comes with the "window" on the insoles, but also comes with an extra set of insoles in case you dont want to use them.

View media item 500438

View media item 500446

those came out nice in person. i just wish they made the midsole wedge a different color. maybe the same as the swoosh. wouldve copped if they did :\

Got my fluro grey/atomic red EMs today. Personally, probably my favorite shoe of the summer hands down.. Yea I said it. They're so nice in person. Will post pics when I get to my computer. Don't know why mobile is not letting me upload pics
i like them but i can't do the EM

playing around with nike id...

Can someone point me in the direction of those USA am 90s (red joints) sz 9.5 ? I can't find them in my size anywhere :frown:

Back
Top Bottom