The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

So,just got my FNL shipping email and really curious to see if this UPS Ground from 1 state and 2 hrs away is going to take 13 days to arrive lol.

It might just be a scare tactic to get you to pay for shipping lol.
because you just bought the shoe and its not in the system. one UPS gets that all in it'll adjust. 

if not hahaha that sucks. 

ahahahah we will see fam.I will eat a baby's head if it takes 13 days to get here.I could literally walk to the warehouse in less than a day lol.

Restock... $190.00 though -- 
sick.gif

http://deadstock.ca/nike-air-max-90-jacquard-black.html
i like these. might have to pull the angelus out on them tho. Sick?

Wow,got my FNL shipping email on the red air max 90s earlier and they are expected to arrive Tuesday which is the exact same day that I get all my shoes from FNL when I pay the $8 for UPS ground.

I knew that march 4th expected date was just to scare you into paying for shipping.SMH lol

Im doing free economy shipping forever now lol.

Last edited:
NDC shipped same day. Not bad for free shipping. I always get my package in 2 business days since they always ship from Memphis.

Thats what I was saying dangerous.They tried to scare us with that long *** expected shipping time.

I'm about to buy from this Ebay seller, but I'm not sure about the authenticity. How do you know that they're authentic?

That one in not sure. The one I ordered from doesn't have them anymore. Check their feedback.

Back
Top Bottom