The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

hmmm.. does FNL allow coupons in store? 

Yeah...that's why they're the best way to go. They're not supposed too but if you get the right employee, they'll do it. I had a $20 FNL Reward and a $20 off 100 and the dude let me stack them both. $40 off bringing it to $109.99. Online won't put it thru. I'm going to stop by a few more FNL's tomorrow because a bunch of them in my area got them...see what's left for these reds.

Yeah...that's why they're the best way to go. They're not supposed too but if you get the right employee, they'll do it. I had a $20 FNL Reward and a $20 off 100 and the dude let me stack them both. $40 off bringing it to $109.99. Online won't put it thru. I'm going to stop by a few more FNL's tomorrow because a bunch of them in my area got them...see what's left for these reds.
Thanks for the tip

Wow, why was this a some what hard shoe to get?

Because these damn Blog Sites and Twitter dudes were hyping them up for a while! If nobody ever said anything about these kicks and they got zero publicity....they'd be heading straight to outlets just like the Independence Day pack was going to! Instead...dudes who only rock J's are now beasting for these and also the resellers too! It's a damn snowball effect. I pray to God that this doesnt start a hype train for these Air Max's....for real. I will have to kill somebody if dudes start camping for GR Air Max's like they do for GR J's.

Nice pics up there...

i honestly thought id be able to get these with no problems 
I didn't even bother calling my local stores due to me being at work and seeing the Gym Red's hype increasing as we got closer to today. I'm just glad I was able to flourish on Finishline

Online will work through mobile. The desktop website is wonkie at times.

Finish line takes too long on their shipping. March 4th smh
this is what i said 
mean.gif
  i hope they're not serious 

Last edited:
Grabbed the reds from one of my local finishline this morning.

Had to light weight punk a employee out to get him to let me use my $20 off coupon. He's all like "bro these are limited" I hit him with the hardest :stoneface: ever :lol: like let me see a manager.

Total with tax ended up being $139 ish

Grabbed the reds from one of my local finishline this morning.

Had to light weight punk a employee out to get him to let me use my $20 off coupon. He's all like "bro these are limited" I hit him with the hardest :stoneface: ever :lol: like let me see a manager.

Total with tax ended up being $139 ish

So he didn't even let you use them???

Just found another chain in my area that got these and it looks like theres another 10 stores at least. Im going to scope it out tomorrow and keep those that haven't copped yet posted. So on top of all the FNL's getting these....Bdga, Awol, and now these other spots got them too...looks like Mass was flooded with these joints.

Back
Top Bottom