The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

If anybody really HAS to have the reverse ducks (12), I’m open to trades for other 90s or 87s. Size 12.

I hope this doesn’t break any rules. Feels weird

edit: worked something out

Last edited:
Pulled the trigger on a size 13 Reverse duck camo on Tuesday for 250$. Still haven’t shipped and it won’t surprise me if they don’t. Last 3 pairs from StockX, seller flakes. Smh Ish is getting old with the refunds, finding another pair and getting the shoe In hand 3 weeks after release date.

A day of Ls...actually was in line on snkrs, but no luck. The last time I won on snkrs was the gundam air max 98. It's been a long drought.

Received these today. They look even better in person.
IMG_20200326_145259.jpg

Man the infrared is so bright on these, I FREAKING LOVE IT! Here's hoping they don't skyrocket on Stock X so I can cop before summer.

Anyone in here a Sz 10 in AM1’s? If so did you stick with your size for AM90’s or go a half size up?

Asking b/c the last 90 I had were the corks and despite me going with the AM1 size, those things were tight. I always assumed it was due to the shoe material but just want to be sure

Anyone in here a Sz 10 in AM1’s? If so did you stick with your size for AM90’s or go a half size up?

Asking b/c the last 90 I had were the corks and despite me going with the AM1 size, those things were tight. I always assumed it was due to the shoe material but just want to be sure

Yea I always go a half size up for air max 90s compared to AM1s. I dont know if it's because AM1s run big(feels like the case to me) or if most 90s run small.

Back
Top Bottom