The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Was doing some cleaning and reorganizing. This is from the last month or so. Got all the OG colourbl blocking’s at 30-40% off. Duck camo a obv at retail. Wife got a few pairs.

I was big into 90s in the early to mid 2000s, I just felt they became to block looking and super uncomfortable. They really fixed that imo with the recrafts. The wife wore a receaft pair and immediately said how comfy the new pairs are vs her old 90s which she said were too bulky lol.

Looking to add the orange and lime pair down the line at discount.
6DD297C2-53B5-437B-9C41-6A150BC3FBBB.jpeg

662929FA-19A8-4757-B421-62795980411A.jpeg

Sell me one of those Pink or Purple boxes :wink:

The Green Strikes look pretty good actually. Would cop on deep disco!

Here in the UK we get such a garbage deal on NDC with releases compared to you guys in the States. Rarely get discounts and completely omitted for lots of releases. So far this year alone we haven't had Tokyo or FDNY City Pack 90s, nor have we had the ACGs or Multicolour releases either. Now there is no sign of these Total Orange or Limes. I thought Europe was supposed to be Nike's biggest Air Max market? SMDH.

Last edited:
Do th ese have a nickname! Can't find them?
They're by yous from the limited window in February. I'm still salty about not getting mine, I got an email almost a month after I ordered apologizing for the delay and saying I'd get $50 refunded on them for my troubles. Next day I got the email that they'd started my pair, and about a week later I got notified that my order was canceled. They said it was because of a material shortage caused by rona, but how would they have started making them without the materials? Anyway I never got the $50 and I'm still dealing with it almost 2 months later, it's really annoying because every call or message reminds me that I didn't get my shoes.

Fnl greens got shipped. They are coming from the Nike warehouse.

anyone have problems returningshoes?
I had a pair supposed to go to Nike come back to me recently, but dude at the post office said it was a mistake and put it back in the mail. It was weird, I got a package slip saying I owed money for postage to pick it up, went down to the post office and it was that. First time I've had a problem returning to them, although it does take forever.

Here in the UK we get such a garbage deal on NDC with releases compared to you guys in the States. Rarely get discounts and completely omitted for lots of releases. So far this year alone we haven't had Tokyo or FDNY City Pack 90s, nor have we had the ACGs or Multicolour releases either. Now there is no sign of these Total Orange or Limes. I thought Europe was supposed to be Nike's biggest Air Max market? SMDH.
You can wipe your tears away with the purps we didnt get

I had a pair supposed to go to Nike come back to me recently, but dude at the post office said it was a mistake and put it back in the mail. It was weird, I got a package slip saying I owed money for postage to pick it up, went down to the post office and it was that. First time I've had a problem returning to them, although it does take forever.
Damn, At least you got it sent back to you. I returned a pair of shoes back to eastbay on Monday. It’s weird because I got a notification saying it got delivered the next day. But instead of delivering to the warehouse, it said picked up by agent. I called them and they said they’re using a third party delivery service( to save money), so they won’t be able to locate it. They also said they’re backed up since last month. I called again today, and they still haven’t located where my package is. Looks like I won’t be getting a refund anytime soon.

I tried to cancel the fnl greens for like 4 days straight to avoid this problem. I ended up copping from Nike, so I don’t need two pairs. Since they couldn’t cancel my order within the 4 days, I can only imagine what the return process will be like

The people at DSG are so nice. Told them I missed out on their sale and really wanted the rose AM90s. Told them I bought the volts and teals from them already. They went ahead and processed the order for the rose color way for the amount that I paid for the other two; $79.17

Update:

293D7B4B-CF00-43EC-B5A3-19404E8E8D93.jpeg

DSG is getting a HoF nod from me. Not only did they give me the sale price, but they shipped overnight mail! Came in today.

My Royals are shipping direct from a Champs store. Really hoping they haven’t been tried on or returned or something. Anyone have experience with this?

Back
Top Bottom