The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

If the Orange 90s are going to be like this, I'm just going to have to bite the bullet and cop. If I didn't wild out a few weeks ago, I would have bought at $90 from Nike.

This is how Infrared's are gonna be
Its probably going to be worse given that theyll probably come with the proper box and whatever anniversary extras it might have

Ill be honest, im low key hoping my orange and limes come in the right boxes since its the larger sz14 box and since everyone complained but me they said “save those two boxes for tony t” before they tossed the rest out

You can wipe your tears away with the purps we didnt get

After spending the last hour or so searching US retailers for these, I came in here to ask for help tracking down an 11.5. Thanks for the heads up.

🇨🇦 it is. My sister will be thrilled about trekking to the post office to ship these to me.

Does nike canada ship to us? Can i just order there?

*edit*
Welp, back from nike.ca...
Are they really charging 175??? Lol

No easter love? Do canadians hate jesus? Wheres the sale at?

Last edited:
Does nike canada ship to us? Can i just order there?

*edit*
Welp, back from nike.ca...
Are they really charging 175??? Lol

No easter love? Do canadians hate jesus? Wheres the sale at?
Copped every colour a few months back for 30% off on Nike.ca. I’ve been told we have the same stock as Nike Europe. Especially since everything I’ve received comes directly from Europe.

With the infrareds, do you think we can double up on SNKRS, or ndc? Or will they limit to one like Jordan’s
Just hit up all the sites that day that you can reasonably afford to cop on and send back what doesnt work out flaw-wise or money-wise after the dust settles. Its the safest route to satisfaction.

I don’t have any luck with ftl,fnl,champs,etc. on release days. They freeze like crazy. Ndc and snkrs been on point. We still got months ahead, **** it

Anyway, Nike finally shipped out my shoes. Hope y’all enjoyed Easter

Back
Top Bottom