The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

30C8101E-6FFB-456D-801F-7325188D8907.jpeg
B7064598-2DA6-408E-A1FD-FCA8F5E85729.jpeg

Today’s wear

So I ordered ONE pair of the easters on Nike.com

I see after there was a duplicate order. I call and wait 30 minutes and they say the second was cancelled I should get an email.

I never get the cancel email and the website still shows 2 orders so I call and wait on hold 45 minutes this time. They assure me everything is good from the other time I called.

I get 2 freakin pairs of shoes and they charge me. Im so mad over this. Then i call and they say set up a time to talk online, theyre not taking calls.

They can have both these shoes back. Any suggestions on handling this Im beyond frustrated and my bloods boiling. Like what is the problem there?

I see after there was a duplicate order. I call and wait 30 minutes and they say the second was cancelled I should get an email.

I never get the cancel email and the website still shows 2 orders so I call and wait on hold 45 minutes this time. They assure me everything is good from the other time I called.

I get 2 freakin pairs of shoes and they charge me. Im so mad over this. Then i call and they say set up a time to talk online, theyre not taking calls.

They can have both these shoes back. Any suggestions on handling this Im beyond frustrated and my bloods boiling. Like what is the problem there?
Nike has free returns. Just return and complain on chat to get a discount code for the inconvenience.

Trying to cop those neons for wifey but the sale price doesn’t seem to update. Keep getting 130 shipped when checking out lol

Nike has free returns. Just return and complain on chat to get a discount code for the inconvenience.
Customer service is stingy. I had an issue and chatted for a while and voiced a few complaints, they offered nothing but a “sorry for the inconvenience”. I didn’t ask for a coupon but surprised they didn’t offer.

I received defective pair of shoes, they just said sorry nothing we can do, the shoes are sold out, meanwhile the shoes I got was an early access pair. That means the shoe has yet to release lol. They didn't offer a coupon or anything even tho I asked for one. But they was quick to send the return label and said if you're not satisfied, return em.

I mistakenly chose standard shipping and tried to get it changed paying the $5 for two day but couldn’t get through yesterday. They said cancel and reorder but they are out of stock and can’t guarantee I’ll get them again. So now it will be two weeks until they arrive according to Nike. Bleh.

I feel you guys. Nike never gives me a discount code either. I ordered some shorts that were mislabeled. Received and reordered 3 times, all had mislabeled tags. I asked for a code, and they weren’t having it.

Bro chill. **** happens. They come with a return label. Slap it on the box and they'll refund it in a couple days. Not a huge deal.

Back
Top Bottom