The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

15891460108336755531336763316707.jpg

Happy mother's day to the brethren! Some quick beaters for dinner @ the in laws

Skip & Run?

Like in Rocky movies
One of the better cws. Still haven’t wore mine. Was planning to wear it sometimes this spring.

Do you have the # for these?

I'd been considering sending these by yous back since I got them in like December, but I finally found something that works for them! Amazing what a different pair of laces can do, they're like a whole new pair now.

20200510_135230.jpg

Idk what you mean by # Killa. Just know that I payed just under retail I believe at Flight Club when they dropped. Think I saw they wanted like $1,500 @Stadium Goods not sure the size...mines is a 9

RIP my GOAT order for the reverse infrared duck camos did eventually get cancelled. Got trolled by the seller. I hope I hit the volt duck camos this weekend.

I refuse to pay resell at this point in my life but I keep seeing these stories. How does Goat and StockX let sellers continue to cancel sales?! Seems like an incredibly shady way of doing business. If the seller mistakenly lists something low they should be forced to complete the transaction or get banned.

RIP my GOAT order for the reverse infrared duck camos did eventually get cancelled. Got trolled by the seller. I hope I hit the volt duck camos this weekend.
Mine did also man, but its all good because my size is going for cheaper now than what i paid originally so im probably just gonna reorder, definitely want the volts too.

I refuse to pay resell at this point in my life but I keep seeing these stories. How does Goat and StockX let sellers continue to cancel sales?! Seems like an incredibly shady way of doing business. If the seller mistakenly lists something low they should be forced to complete the transaction or get banned.
It’s awful business practice but why would resell sites care? The higher the sneaker sells for the more they make and StockX has been struggling. It also doesn’t stop people from buying on those sites, we’ve seen plenty of people have their purchases cancelled only to turn around and buy again.

Back
Top Bottom