The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

So does anyone know if the red ice comes smaller than a sz7?? Or am i looking for something that doesnt exist?? On ebay nothing is listed below 7

I don't believe that they came in sizes under a 8.......again, that's my assumption. I passed on RD but copped after they posted it on twitter.

So does anyone know if the red ice comes smaller than a sz7?? Or am i looking for something that doesnt exist?? On ebay nothing is listed below 7
I don't think so man. I don't see any of the AM90's listed below a 7 on any of the major sites, let alone the Red Ice you're looking for.

I don't believe that they came in sizes under a 8.......again, that's my assumption. I passed on RD but copped after they posted it on twitter.

I don't think so man. I don't see any of the AM90's listed below a 7 on any of the major sites, let alone the Red Ice you're looking for.

Thank you guess ill tell the wifey the bad news...
On better news just got my infrared ice from id4shoes on ebay for those skeptical these are legit as it can get. U cant beat shipping either bought friday n got today beats any local shipping
View media item 823692

Last edited:
On better news just got my infrared ice from id4shoes on ebay for those skeptical these are legit as it can get. U cant beat shipping either bought friday n got today beats any local shipping
Nice! Post up some more pics, detailed pics. I'm sure a ton of us are looking for these.

Yeah they are a legit eBay store. I wasn't going to get them but after I seen that they sold out instantly on RD, I bit into the hype but wasn't gonna pay over retail. Then, earlier today I checked my twitter and they said restocked at FNL. Copped instantly for under retail with the $20 off promo code.

Yea that $20 off,plus 10% cash back on discover,plus free shipping is to dope.

Im mad they pushed the date back from Tuesday to wednesday on my shipping tho lol.

View media item 823692

Great pick up!!! I ordered my red ice earlier and finishline sent a shipping confirmation within the hour. Im glad I didn't have second thoughts.

^^^ Those are fresh...Nice pickup and also good to know that id4shoes is legit. I always come across them when searching for AM's but I always had my doubts.

Picked these up recently for $79 bucks - air max 90 essential - Dusty Grey 

Last edited:
not going to lie, im trying to make a profit and i dont want to rip off any fellow NTers *kanyeshrug 
edit
7 pairs are a go we're in the clear boys
As salty as I am that you scored 7 pairs I gotta respect the hustle. Lol. At least you were honest, wish things were different , which is why I don't really collect like that anymore, more into high fashion clothing now a days..

Last edited:

those came fassttt. they look sick. you like them?
i was surprised when i found out it was getting delivered today lol. infrared is my color choice for AM90s so i had to have these as far as liking them love the concept(ice) but not so much into hyperfuses im more into OG leather material. cant complain tho gotta move with technology

definitely worth the pickup

i was surprised when i found out it was getting delivered today lol. infrared is my color choice for AM90s so i had to have these as far as liking them love the concept(ice) but not so much into hyperfuses im more into OG leather material. cant complain tho gotta move with technology
definitely worth the pickup
Awesome! You need they hyperfuse infrareds. Like the dude posted above. So sick. My top 3 pair I own.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom