The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

how long did this highlighter pack sit over there?

i still want the volts from this pack (can live with a iD version of the solars):

900x900px-LL-9e7188c3_IMG_0906.jpeg

Proto, first off congrats on the RO pickup, happy for you

this is my pic of the am90 highlighter pack that i got from overseas. they sat for a bit and id4shoes was nice enough to hold them for me and hook me up on combined shipping while i got the funds together. i can't remember just how long, but i didnt have to scramble like i thought i would when i found out this pack was dropping. ironically, all those NOW believing in id4shoes being legit after i was telling peeps that for the longest time. just glad everyone being able to grab their cws of choice from this ice pack

ironically, all those NOW believing in id4shoes being legit after i was telling peeps that for the longest time. just glad everyone being able to grab their cws of choice from this ice pack
Funny story but a year or so ago I found id4shoes out of all places...NEWEGG.COM, lol. They're actually a merchant there. I was searching for some computer parts and got fed up with searching for the parts, so for ***** and giggles I threw in Kobe 8 on the search because I needed some new shoes for balling... what do you know came up, results for sneakers on NEWEGG. I googled the vendor on the result and saw the ebay store and checked reviews and gave it a shot. That's my come up story on how I found out about id4shoes haha. Shippings a bit at 20, but not a breaker. They've been a dependable source when everything else had dried up for me for most GR's.

Last edited:
I ordered my Infrared Ice from ID4Shoes on Saturday and they will be here tomorrow morning, I'm SHOCKED with the shipping time. I guess that's what $20 shipping gets you tho.

I ordered my Infrared Ice from ID4Shoes on Saturday and they will be here tomorrow morning, I'm SHOCKED with the shipping time. I guess that's what $20 shipping gets you tho.
roll.gif
 Yup! They've always been 2-4 days for me. It's ridiculous.

you'll def be happy with their service bud

:rofl:  Yup! They've always been 2-4 days for me. It's ridiculous.

yeah, only downside is now more dudes gonna be checking them and no longer have my hush-hush spot lol

same here on my one pair 
indifferent.gif
I called nike earlier. He said "it looks like we do have the available stock". I asked when they'll ship and he said "either tonight, or tomorrow morning." Im nervous though. My friend got the kobe masterpieces on a restock, and his order got cancelled two days later. 

It appears to me that FNL have more of the red/volt ice restocked in all sizes........again!! Yesterday they were sold out in all sizes except 12 and 13. I go on there this morning and they are reloaded in all sizes again. Do you all think that sites only put up a limited pair to see how they do then claim that they got a restock?

Still nothing on my Independence Days either :frown:
I always think the worst that way if my order gets cancelled, Its not as bad.
I do this with EVERYTHING in life...the wife hates it. It's just the way my mind has been trained.

Back
Top Bottom