The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Interesting, this is the first I've heard about these being a rub away pair. I'm curious as to which parts rub off.
Im not 100% convinced of it. Sneakernews reported it as part of the pack with the airforce 1s. But they only showed the leather on the 1s actually rubbing off to reveal colour. But if these do itll be beneath the white leather.

^^ jd oz had them. jd uk has toddler sizes.
iv not seen them anywhere else
Available in Japan. Well..., at least on the Nike App (not SNKRS) 40% off until yesterday only for the members, and now, back on retail....

E6297713-08F6-433F-B69E-A07EB61EEDAB.jpeg

Last edited:
ta2and0 ta2and0 - 40% off?! Damn, that's a deal. After being spoiled by deals here and there, it's a bit harder to bite the bullet on going the int'l purchase route although it's better than not having to pay well above retail.

ta2and0 ta2and0 - 40% off?! Damn, that's a deal. After being spoiled by deals here and there, it's a bit harder to bite the bullet on going the int'l purchase route although it's better than not having to pay well above retail.
I bet it’d probably be still under retail even if shipped to US from here if it was 40% off tho. Was expecting one of those Cork insole ones (Denim or Sail) to be discounted as well, but they were excluded from that Air Max Flash Sale which was only available to local Nike App’s members for just 2-3 days.

I bet it’d probably be still under retail even if shipped to US from here if it was 40% off tho. Was expecting one of those Cork insole ones (Denim or Sail) to be discounted as well, but they were excluded from that Air Max Flash Sale which was only available to local Nike App’s members for just 2-3 days.

Cork insoles dropped?

Im not 100% convinced of it. Sneakernews reported it as part of the pack with the airforce 1s. But they only showed the leather on the 1s actually rubbing off to reveal colour. But if these do itll be beneath the white leather.

New angles here. You can see the colors on the edges, you were right, it appears to be the white leather.

It sucks. I've been eying the Obsidian pair and there's still no word of a US release along with the Chlorophylls. So nice...
Chlorophylls aren’t out in US??
They came out while ago in Japan and although Obsidian is now back on retail (after 2 days of 40% off sale for selected Air Maxes), these along w/ New Maroons & Hyper Oranges are still 20% off here....
191269B0-2328-4BF4-9BBD-54D6FFA9F744.jpeg

Chlorophylls aren’t out in US??
They came out while ago in Japan and although Obsidian is now back on retail (after 2 days of 40% off sale for selected Air Maxes), these along w/ New Maroons & Hyper Oranges are still 20% off here....
191269B0-2328-4BF4-9BBD-54D6FFA9F744.jpeg

Nope, none of those colors are available in the US. I'm hoping they will be eventually, but who knows.

WTF....just had a notification from Sneakersnstuff saying I won a redraw of the raffle for Volt Camos. Payment taken. I don't even remember entering...!

WTF....just had a notification from Sneakersnstuff saying I won a redraw of the raffle for Volt Camos. Payment taken. I don't even remember entering...!
They ask you if you want to be entered in a redraw at a later stage when you enter the raffle. Congratulations.

Back
Top Bottom