The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Welp I pulled the trigger finally
82068B80-FBDC-493B-8233-532AA0E3C56E.jpeg
Damn they flat out used my pic huh

They ask you if you want to be entered in a redraw at a later stage when you enter the raffle. Congratulations.

That's just it though....I dont even remember entering the SNS draw at all. As far as I remember I only entered the END and Hanon draws. Lol.

Dude, I noticed that. I didn’t want to say anything because I thought you hooked them up somehow. You should get your cut, homie.

Haha it’s all good. On Twitter I get credited maybe 50% of the ones I see. The idea Most people can recognize my shots is an honor in and of itself

Stop taking such damn good pics... I swear I buy have my shoes because of you 😂...

Haha thank you!

Screenshot_20200526-081721_SNEAKRS.jpg

Pretty easy cop on snkrs today as everyone is going for the Chunky Dunkys. This is my second pair of the pink foams as it seems there are some quality control issues with my current pair. All that being said the materials used on these feel really good and the shape is great. I'm surprised they weren't listed as a premium but I guess the fact they are on snkrs pretty much does that anyway.

Screenshot_20200526-081721_SNEAKRS.jpg

Pretty easy cop on snkrs today as everyone is going for the Chunky Dunkys. This is my second pair of the pink foams as it seems there are some quality control issues with my current pair. All that being said the materials used on these feel really good and the shape is great. I'm surprised they weren't listed as a premium but I guess the fact they are on snkrs pretty much does that anyway.
I mean I like them but I’m having issues spending $200 Cad on some Air Max 90s.

Back
Top Bottom