The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

My latest arrivals. I had a 20% off from Nike Canada, so I put it to use (not including camo)

IMG_20200611_150829.jpg

Poor Mars landing got the doo doo end of the stick from "sneakerheads" cause they weren't limited

Looks like orange camos are pushed back. They're no longer on Nike Canada calendar or on Livestock's release calendar. Hopefully they're still dropping soon.

I was trying to avoid buying more sneakers but I've came to my senses and need the whole recraft pack

Have I missed the ship on the below retail train? I can barely find hyper grapes in men sizes

Thank god i do not like the flashy designs, animal print, camo's, etc it has saved me so much money lol. Out of like 40ish pairs i own, the only designed ones are huffquakes and orange w/ blue digital camo.

Poor Mars landing got the doo doo end of the stick from "sneakerheads" cause they weren't limited
I they were doo doo because they were doo doo. Nothing to do with if they were limited or not.

They just dont look that great.

moon landings are sublime on the other hand.

Has Nike ever done this "rub-off" design on a sneaker before? And if so, is it impossible to prevent the outer finish from rubbing off?

I love the colour blocking on these H&As but, from that video shown, the rubbing away completely ruins the look of the shoe. What a ridiculous design choice.

Has Nike ever done this "rub-off" design on a sneaker before? And if so, is it impossible to prevent the outer finish from rubbing off?

I love the colour blocking on these H&As but, from that video shown, the rubbing away completely ruins the look of the shoe. What a ridiculous design choice.
Do you count Air Jordan 1 & 12 "Wings" or Air Jordan 1 SB "LA to Chi" & Lance Mountain?

I they were doo doo because they were doo doo. Nothing to do with if they were limited or not.

They just dont look that great.

moon landings are sublime on the other hand.

Nah fam, the limited factor is the only reason moon landings are "coveted" and Mars landings sat.

I can argue that both are doo doo though, but I'll take the traditional am90 sole on a am90 than the hybrid moon landings.

Orange for me needs to be an accent and the overall orange alone kills the Mars Landing. I dig the Moon Landing but wouldn’t pay over retail. The execution is better with the color being neutral and the flag heel pieces that pop on it.

Either way, props to anyone who is successful in their sneaker hunt.

Back
Top Bottom