The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I’m showing $111.24 shipped for purples on End Clothing with code VIPSALE. US sizes 7-11.5, get some!

I had those in my cart since yesterday and I couldnt find a better deal or my size 11.5 anywhere else

Copped!... on to the turqs

My boss has a swoosh account and let me use to grab these. Pretty fire even though the stock picture is a totally different green color
547DD698-2C8E-4A5B-B74E-6977EE4E490D.jpeg

C01175A8-CC91-40CF-A082-E863114B5FE5.jpeg

pretty impressed with these! Don’t sleep on them!

will probably pick up the blue and red pair when they go on sale

Reactions: Ube
C01175A8-CC91-40CF-A082-E863114B5FE5.jpeg

pretty impressed with these! Don’t sleep on them!

will probably pick up the blue and red pair when they go on sale
These home and away jewels all look good but I’m scared of how much orange/blue/red that the shoe will have once that white paint fades away.

Saw the Supernovas at my FTL this morning and was way less impressed. The silver swoosh and other details are a solid execution of the concept. I ended up passing because they didn’t look right on me, I even swapped the laces with white ones and it didn’t make a difference. The screen print graphic liked too cheap too.

Am I the only one who thinks the Home & Away pairs look like cheap knock offs? Never been a fan of the jewel swoosh either. I had high hopes after the anniversary pairs and wish Nike would stick with those in more colors or have a wider release for the other color blocking they used on the chlorophylls.

Am I the only one who thinks the Home & Away pairs look like cheap knock offs? Never been a fan of the jewel swoosh either. I had high hopes after the anniversary pairs and wish Nike would stick with those in more colors or have a wider release for the other color blocking they used on the chlorophylls.
I like the jewel swoosh but the shape on those pairs are way off! They look bulky and have the cliff toe effect.

i really like the blue pair but idk how much I’m gonna like them when that paint fades away :lol:

The paint rubs off on these, or you mean when it ages?

Ahh, disregard. The pic on the bottom right makes sense. Yeah, I’m definitely Passing.

BD80B0FF-6614-48C0-8DEB-B711031A683A.jpeg

started with the shoes, copped the windbreaker a year or two later, few years after that I stumbled across the phone case!
(PAM promo release piece I think?)
Then outta nowhere I recently got blessed by one of the IG homies wit the missing tee! 🙏🏻

Always a good feeling to complete a full set. Especially after searching for years.

I would prob grab a pair of the jewels but i hate when the base on the front of the shoe is leather or whatever they use, i wish it was mesh.

Back
Top Bottom