The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I think you're confused. :lol: So are you calling me a hypebeast, for hating hypebeast-type of sneakers (Duck Camos, etc.)? :lol:
Not calling you a hypebeast. Go to your local mall today and tell me how many jordan 13 flints you see and how many Duck camos you see. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't consider Ducks hypebeast sneakers. I consider them shoes for people who appreciate 90s.

That is exactly what makes the sneaker game amazing in my opinion. I like what I like and don't need approval from anyone. I personally like to do the opposite of what hypebeasts do, so when they say something is terrible I like it. At least I know I'm being original. I don't have to buy horrible non OG Jordans to feel good. That waters down the game. Just saying...

Your first mistake was taking what anyone else does into consideration as it pertains to what you do. Do you.

I like hyped up pairs and I like lowkey pairs. If they’re good they’re good. Those galaxy joints are bad. Period. :lol:

Not calling you a hypebeast. Go to your local mall today and tell me how many jordan 13 flints you see and how many Duck camos you see. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't consider Ducks hypebeast sneakers. I consider them shoes for people who appreciate 90s.

I'm not going to corona mall. Thanks though.

And not sure what test you're trying to prove with Flints/Duck Camos at a mall. :lol:

Overall still don't know what you've been trying to say in any of your posts, but what I do know is Duck Camos are all trash. :lol:

I sort of like those galaxys, but they’re a bit off. Not sure why they included teal and pink? It’s like, Space meets Miami?

Would like to see them with white laces. I’d probably still grab them if I could (at retail).

Get this. Why are grown men so sensitive?????? I love the OG colour pallet pairs that have come out....I absolutely f***in love the reverse duck camo pair as well...and guess what, if you don’t. It doesn’t mean sh%t to me. Kinda like women you might love you girl but the next guy might think you wearing blinders.
Do you. :rofl::rofl:

Get this. Why are grown men so sensitive?????? I love the OG colour pallet pairs that have come out....I absolutely f***in love the reverse duck camo pair as well...and guess what, if you don’t. It doesn’t mean sh%t to me. Kinda like women you might love you girl but the next guy might think you wearing blinders.
Do you. :rofl::rofl:
Understood.

Gripped another pair. Love these

7095C4C7-7C81-41F3-869F-21E758C3E144.jpeg

ACD5BE11-ACA5-4810-86DE-860DED006729.jpeg

From where?

Still waiting for the limes to go on sale. After getting the Orange, Royal, and Turquoise for less than $100 shipped with taxes I want the same deal on the limes. Father's Day is next Sunday, so hopefully NDC or one of these sites with the limes will have a code that can be used on them.:emoji_fingers_crossed:

I’m also waiting for that Father’s Day code. I want those sail joints. They’re on sale right now, but that’s extra 20% would be sweet.

Your first mistake was taking what anyone else does into consideration as it pertains to what you do. Do you.

I like hyped up pairs and I like lowkey pairs. If they’re good they’re good. Those galaxy joints are bad. Period. :lol:
it’s crazy.

Everyone has their opinion.........I’ve never let anyone affect my purchase. If I like them enough and I feel they’re worth the price, then I’m buying. IDGAF that someone else doesn’t like them.
There are tons of air max 90 I don’t Like and tons that I do......i liked the galaxy joints, so I grabbed.

The hell with what anyone else thinks about it.

it’s crazy.

Everyone has their opinion.........I’ve never let anyone affect my purchase. If I like them enough and I feel they’re worth the price, then I’m buying. IDGAF that someone else doesn’t like them.
There are tons of air max 90 I don’t Like and tons that I do......i liked the galaxy joints, so I grabbed.

You’re absolutely right. Wish I would let someone’s opinion affect me. You shouldn’t want “yes men” to support every pair you get anyway. That would be *** kissing 😂😂. At the end of the day you’re the one wearing them. On another note, I think this 90s thread is arguably the best thread on here.

it’s crazy.

Yep, and that's how it should be. Do you and do it with confidence knowing it's what you want. Too many people seeking the approval of strangers these days.

Might have to start calling FTL around me to see if they have them galaxies out already or will be having them come the 19th. Don't know who else other than FTL/Champs/FTA/EB will be selling these online. Or will it be released straight to NDC?

Back
Top Bottom