The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

by monitoring this thread since the last week i came to an conlcusion

that the thirst in the US for the ICE cold AM90s is immense

while in the EU is no demand for them at all, i cant understand why this pack is so popular

besides the red ice, the other ice cws seems to sell very well too in the states

Some of the samples seem to have a different color eyestay. The Red pair was the same for the stock nike photos, the eyestay was light red and matched the shoe.

I got mine in from ID4Shoes. No complaints, will def order from them again anytime. Got the Reds also on a restock this morning. Excited to see them side by side. Reds have been growing on me after seeing all these on feet photos.

Doesn't have ish on @Joeloms's pics but here is a quick edit... I think they look better in hand, just my opinion.
did they double box your shoes? they didn't do it for mine 
tired.gif

your picture makes the color of the ice pattern look nice. like the darker grey/black. if that's what they actually look like in person, i'm sold.
they're pretty close to his actually . 

here are some color correct edits.

while in the EU is no demand for them at all, i cant understand why this pack is so popular

besides the red ice, the other ice cws seems to sell very well too in the states
would you say EU (and correct me if I'm wrong) has a liking to more minimal/clean aesthetic. US seams to like more busy looking things. this AM is pretty intense compared to standard releases... 

I'm about to scoop up some 2010 infrareds soon but how do these retros FIT?!? My true size is an 8.5 in Jordan's, some nikes, new balance(etc.) hyperfuse 90s but I heard that the 2010 infrareds runs small is that true? Should I go up to a 9[emoji]128531[/emoji] or stay TTS?!? Help is needed btw I have regular sized feet

I'm from the US and I'm with you--I have no clue what people see in the ice joints.

They look like some kid AM90s you'd see on clearance at Finishline, but to each his own I guess.  

I'm about to scoop up some 2010 infrareds soon but how do these retros FIT?!? My true size is an 8.5 in Jordan's, some nikes, new balance(etc.) hyperfuse 90s but I heard that the 2010 infrareds runs small is that true? Should I go up to a 9[emoji]128531[/emoji] or stay TTS?!? Help is needed btw I have regular sized feet
upsize .5 or 1 runners run narrow

I'm from the US and I'm with you--I have no clue what people see in the ice joints.

They look like some kid AM90s you'd see on clearance at Finishline, but to each his own I guess.  

Thank you! I'm from the UK and I just don't get these, they really look like some fake knock-off 90's, even the red ones! Each to their own though, hopefully as this is a GR release all the people that want it can get it and not have to pay resell price for these.

would you say EU (and correct me if I'm wrong) has a liking to more minimal/clean aesthetic. US seams to like more busy looking things. this AM is pretty intense compared to standard releases... 

As a generalisation I would say yes that's true. Loud CWs and patterns are not as popular with mass market Brits as they seem to be in US (I'm not talking about enthusiasts) In my town the only time you ever see anyone wearing some crazy loud CW is on a language exchange student from the Far east. There is a reason why vans, converse, blazers, Roshes, AM1 and huarache les are so popular here - minamalist is preferred.

Last edited:
Probably cancellations, seems like FNL restock of Gym Reds every morning in random sizes. While the other 3 just sit FSR...

Last edited:
As a generalisation I would say yes that's true. Loud CWs and patterns are not as popular with mass market Brits as they seem to be in US (I'm not talking about enthusiasts) In my town the only time you ever see anyone wearing some crazy loud CW is on a language exchange student from the Far east. There is a reason why vans, converse, blazers, Roshes, AM1 and huarache les are so popular here - minamalist is preferred.

yea, makes sense to me.

I second the .5 up. def run small

Back
Top Bottom