The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Just copped the unreleased Air max 90 pro bowl samples from a guy in Florida! Excited to see these in person. Love the detailing. Will put pictures up when they arrive within 14 days, got to wait time for UK customs to have a good look at them!
Nice 
smokin.gif

To anyone who is still not sold on any of the ice colorways, I highly suggest that you check them out in person.  They really put a unique twist on the AM90 silhouette and the translucent midsole is a thing of beauty. 

anyone know where i can get the red 90's from the USA pack for a decent price? Appreciate the help.
been hunting on websites to no avail only ebay but its rape...check out facebook groups and craigslist is probably the best  bet

I called nike earlier. He said "it looks like we do have the available stock". I asked when they'll ship and he said "either tonight, or tomorrow morning." Im nervous though. My friend got the kobe masterpieces on a restock, and his order got cancelled two days later. 
I actually got the shipping confirmation earlier today. Pretty stoked.

Dude knocked on the door as soon a I posted that lol. The midsole was icy literally when I opened the box. Very cold to the touch.

Pics breh?? :nerd: :smokin

Feening for these reds, cant get enough photos and I feel like there really arent that many out there

Last edited:
hahah i hope so. but the camo pics came out sooooo awesome. its the lighting. need spring to hurry back so i can get out with light. i keep trying to out do myself over there. trying to get them away from all the basketball shoe and yeezy circle jerk...and the roshes. they make me hate roshes hahah

but i really think i like the reds better. what makes them so successful for me is the tonality of them. the infrareds are like the orange and blue ones in the way they used the colors. its too contrasting to me, its a little crazy looking down. but then again I'm the only one seeing them from the looking down perspective...these do look sick from the side. quality is about the same as the reds. (my reds have some bleeding on the midsole)

oh forgot to share this- played with the UV light setting on our light box at work.

i read back a bunch of pages but i didn't see anything on it- is there any discussion of why these pictures of the am90 ice infrared look so different from the pairs on ebay? specifically with the clear eye stay and more subtle infrared coloring? I like the way this picture looks better...

Just copped the unreleased Air max 90 pro bowl samples from a guy in Florida! Excited to see these in person. Love the detailing. Will put pictures up when they arrive within 14 days, got to wait time for UK customs to have a good look at them!
what's the difference between these and the regular hyperfuse?  different shade of red?

also, is the translucent sole on the ice pack prone to yellowing or is nike pullin some magic now?

i read back a bunch of pages but i didn't see anything on it- is there any discussion of why these pictures of the am90 ice infrared look so different from the pairs on ebay? specifically with the clear eye stay and more subtle infrared coloring? I like the way this picture looks better...
its a sample/pre release. there are versions of the rest of the ice pack with clean bottom eyelets. thats really the only difference.

Last edited:

View media item 826202

Some of the samples seem to have a different color eyestay. The Red pair was the same for the stock nike photos, the eyestay was light red and matched the shoe.

I got mine in from ID4Shoes. No complaints, will def order from them again anytime. Got the Reds also on a restock this morning. Excited to see them side by side. Reds have been growing on me after seeing all these on feet photos.

Doesn't have ish on @Joeloms's pics but here is a quick edit... I think they look better in hand, just my opinion.
View media item 826227

Some of the samples seem to have a different color eyestay. The Red pair was the same for the stock nike photos, the eyestay was light red and matched the shoe.

I got mine in from ID4Shoes. No complaints, will def order from them again anytime. Got the Reds also on a restock this morning. Excited to see them side by side. Reds have been growing on me after seeing all these on feet photos.

Doesn't have ish on @Joeloms's pics but here is a quick edit... I think they look better in hand, just my opinion.
your picture makes the color of the ice pattern look nice. like the darker grey/black. if that's what they actually look like in person, i'm sold.

Back
Top Bottom