The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I have purchased every re-craft anniversary 90 that I wanted this year at 30-40% off. I don’t see the Laser Blues flying when they release in the US, hopefully..

Yeah, I can feel that. Some shoes are just worth retail, IMO. Recrafts are nice, but there’s no nostalgia attached to them for me and the quality is lacking. LBs are a different animal in both regards. Nike really did them right.

Hopefully folks can eat at discounted prices stateside though. I’ll def pick up a 3rd pair if that’s the case.

Not feeling those 3’s. Thankfully no og classic colorway dropped. Looks like not for a while. Just strictly air max’s for me these days. I wouldn’t mind if thy dropped Columbia’s though
Im a sucker for a 3 but wasn’t big on the blues at first and I’m still undecided, just pointing out the delay for US. I did end up getting the red cements on sale and really want the upcoming denims. Back tab is weird but I love the denim elephant. But this ain’t a 3 thread.

Todays mail call

20200813_201038.jpg

Eggplants are definitely just sitting over here. Found a local store with FSR in stock. Hopefully should be an easy cop for all you guys when released.

Looks like that afew site caught on with the US shipping address. Tried checking out tonight using the code, which doesn’t work anymore and it now says they do not ship Nikes to the US even though I could have checked out earlier. Wanted to get them vast grey/pinks that were on sale too.

me too, so thank YOU fenom for my batch of eggplants! they are near and should be here today ,tomorrow for sure!
Also i'd like to thank nonheinous and airlomax614 for the laserblues recomendation on luisaviaroma ,thanks to you i was able to buy like 5 pairs and they arrived the 29th,so like 2 full days before release. real happiness in a box!

Well spotted. That's good news as up until now all I've seen is a UK 9.5 on End but Nike on some occasions have kept extended sizes to themselves.

heads up :a real good og pair of 1990 eggplants on ebay.us deadstock with box and booklet 800 bucks .import duties make me pass. maybe for anyone ?

Back
Top Bottom