The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

so would i be right in thinking for a 8uk i need a 10.5?

Mens UK 8 is a Mens US 9. Men’s US 9 should be a women’s US 10.5. Sounds like that wms US 10.5 if you wear men’s US 9. Can get pretty tricky but that should be right.

What about noirfonce? Looks like a FSR till EU44,5. Not sure it’s a glitch tho

Size? loaded with everything but a UK size 9. They don’t even acknowledge that it’s women’s sizing making it even more confusing.

Mens UK 8 is a Mens US 9. Men’s US 9 should be a women’s US 10.5. Sounds like that wms US 10.5 if you wear men’s US 9. Can get pretty tricky but that should be right.
yea man i was worried i ordered wrong size on snkrs very confusing. im uk 8/us9 got a 10.5womens uk. be nice if u could change to cm to be sure. anyway i got a 10.5uk so hope its same as a mens 8uk

Size? loaded with everything but a UK size 9. They don’t even acknowledge that it’s women’s sizing making it even more confusing.

They have men’s and women’s. Just grabbed my UK10.5/US11.5 in men’s.

99364876-118D-4DE2-86BD-BFD403DA85F7.png

It really isn't bro I'm afraid. You'll be swimming in those. Men and women have no sizing difference in the UK.
yea was hopin’ this wouldnt happen
when i was on the size 8, its specified womens size 8, which i thought was like near a 6 or so?
i have the all white womens pair with the black nike tick in a 10.5 but think iit could be us

Back
Top Bottom