The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

For anyone who is an auto detailer
FB_IMG_1597492082842.jpg

Btw, for you guys looking to buy off Size, be careful with the separate listings.

if you click the description for both pairs, they show the same style number and color code, which is that of the Women's pair.

that kept me from buying a UK 11 under the Men's listing.

Btw, for you guys looking to buy off Size, be careful with the separate listings.

if you click the description for both pairs, they show the same style number and color code, which is that of the Women's pair.

that kept me from buying a UK 11 under the Men's listing.
Size does this quite often for some reason, for shoes that are always either men's or wms. They'll most likely name the smaller sizes wms and the bigger size range men's.

No idea why they do that, never seen any other shop behave like that with any model.

Any of you boys see a men’s 11 available? Looking for the eggplants In that US 11 and all these women’s pairs and sizes has me hesitant to buy to make sure I’m getting that right size. 👍🏼

UK sizing is pretty much unisex y’all don’t have to worry about things such as a “UK 9 vs. UK 10.5” it isn’t like American sizing where you have to add or subtract 1.5 based on the release. If you wear a UK 9 in mens your size will still be a UK 9 for this women’s release.

What I noticed though is that these extended into a size 47 (US13) on Nikes EUR website. I wonder if we’ll get the same treatment in America, usually women releases extend to a US 12 WMNs (US 10.5 Mens).

Size does this quite often for some reason, for shoes that are always either men's or wms. They'll most likely name the smaller sizes wms and the bigger size range men's.

No idea why they do that, never seen any other shop behave like that with any model.
Very silly. What’s the risk though. If the size US 12 is there. Why not cop? Am I missing something

Didn’t hit on the purple/joker 90s. Where else did they drop?

for 1978S :wow:ffspring has size 11

Appreciate you.

I’m guessing ffspring sizes are in UK? 10UK is a US 11 men’s? Just wanna make sure

I hope this works out as this is exactly what I did size-wise.

I caved and bought a pair on Size? Got a UK 10 which hopefully is good for my size 11 mens foot.

What a stressful morning. :lol: Trying to figure out international price conversions, international sizing, womens sizing to mens sizing. Yikes!! :blush::blush::blush: Hopefully I chose correctly. Fingers crossed.

E8CB3B2E-A44F-4037-80F0-ACAA14E2C3A5.gif

thanks for the oop!

Back
Top Bottom