The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Yeah, but no HF upper and no ice midsole obviously. But definitely the shoe displayed here:

The "Ice Pack" GS sizes don't actually have HYP or ice soles. It's just a similar CW and pattern, not sure why they didn't use either - seems kinda weak, I know a lot of girls that wanted these.

anyone else find it unreal that the Gym Red Ice are sold out daily? What's going on here?  I just can't believe that there is that high of demand for these that they are selling out in what seems minutes. 

Last edited:

anyone else find it unreal that the Gym Red Ice are sold out daily? What's going on here?  I just can't believe that there is that high of demand for these that they are selling out in what seems minutes. 
i thought these would chill for a little bit, but boy was i wrong 
laugh.gif

The "Ice Pack" GS sizes don't actually have HYP or ice soles. It's just a similar CW and pattern, not sure why they didn't use either - seems kinda weak, I know a lot of girls that wanted these.
+1 showed the wife and she was like whatsup with the yellow
Lol

Only reason it's selling out is because of this all red hype.. the rest of the ice packs are sitting

if someone searching for the red ice pack still hasn't gotten them with all these restocks, you're not trying hard enough. these things have been restocking once, even twice, per day

View media item 842439

for those wondering earlier about when this cw drops in north america i still have no idea

END has them now listed as pre-orders for 95 GBP = 157 USD = 175 CAD and shipping out April 2014

^ every time i step outside that box, i get disappointed fwiw

I have a KP Lebron and my feet are literally in AGONY when I wear them. So disappointed with the 11. Wanted so many pairs, returned my forging iron and terracottas. $250 for uncomfortable shoes, nahh. AM 90's, Revis, Roshe even some Jordan's > IMO of course.

I have a KP Lebron and my feet are literally in AGONY when I wear them. So disappointed with the 11. Wanted so many pairs, returned my forging iron and terracottas. $250 for uncomfortable shoes, nahh. AM 90's, Revis, Roshe even some Jordan's > IMO of course.
Thanks for the heads up - i've never tried them on. I'll pass.

did you size up? cuz of the extra cushioning in the toe box, i had to go up 1/2 size in the lebron 11s

but id def go air max 90 infrared ice, mad comf, and its so much better in person, debating whether i should double up at this point, which is how much i like the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom