The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

did you size up? cuz of the extra cushioning in the toe box, i had to go up 1/2 size in the lebron 11s

but id def go air max 90 infrared ice, mad comf, and its so much better in person, debating whether i should double up at this point, which is how much i like the shoe.
i wouldnt hesitate if i were you, if the paparazi's spot KW wearing the Ice pack 90s

its a wrap and you can let the evilbay resellers extort the cash from you on the Ice packs

laugh.gif
im sold
my advice is get them while you can now
wink.gif
before its too late

did you size up? cuz of the extra cushioning in the toe box, i had to go up 1/2 size in the lebron 11s

but id def go air max 90 infrared ice, mad comf, and its so much better in person, debating whether i should double up at this point, which is how much i like the shoe.

I find it ridiculous I have to buy a size 9.5 when I wear an 8.5 so my toes don't feel like they are in a vise grip. When I size up a full size they are way too long, but the width is okay, still kinda tight tho.

IMO it's just not worth spending $200+ for a pair. I would rather buy two pairs of something else.

my advice is get them while you can now :wink: before its too late

Couldn't agree more.

Someone pleaase find me a 8 or 8.5 in duck camo atmos :frown: I' regret not copping for 330 USD shipped 

Thank you @ddash View media item 843586 these sneakers went through a train crash and a storm on their way but made it in one piece. The hyperfuse is much more pliable and comfortable than I thought it would be, very nice color in person too. Overall, I like these 10X more than the red yeezys. Does anyone else agree?

Thank you @ddash View media item 843586 these sneakers went through a train crash and a storm on their way but made it in one piece. The hyperfuse is much more pliable and comfortable than I thought it would be, very nice color in person too. Overall, I like these 10X more than the red yeezys. Does anyone else agree?

Look awesome man! Still searching for a pair, where did you get them and how much did you pay?

Look awesome man! Still searching for a pair, where did you get them and how much did you pay?
I bought them from an NT'er, ddash for 300+shipping, which I thought was fair considering the prices people are asking on ebay etc

Last edited:
I bought them from an NT'er, ddash for 300+shipping, which I thought was fair considering the prices people are asking on ebay etc

Yeah definitely, I've seen fake ones go for that on eBay. I've been searching for a few months and still haven't managed to cop a pair, it's driving me insane

Last edited:
I saw a few people asking about a lace swap on these. Had a set not being used so I decided to throw them on to see what it looks like...I'm kinda feelin it. Probably going to wait for the summer to go with this lace swap tho.
nice work
wink.gif

To be honest I re-sold 2 pairs of kd vi AP to make some money to get these. Got them from a reseller for 350 shipped from the recent restock. I pretty much got them for free.

Last edited:
Overall, I like these 10X more than the red yeezys. Does anyone else agree?

no... :lol:

i am a huge AM90 fan, have dozens of pairs, and they aren't in the same league as a yeezy, in terms of look or quality.

but i like straps on shoes, so yeezys automatically win for me.

if you're going for the red october look, these indy pack ones aren't the right color. red octobers are more infrared, so solar red options on nike iD are more in line with the actual colorway, not the plain red on these indy packs.

the highlighter pack version is also an option, tho harder to find, and more expensive.

had kanye worn the highlighter pack solar red 90's instead of these indy pack varsity reds, these indy pack ones woulda continued to sit online for retail and eventually woulda went on sale.

i watched the entire indy pack sit online for a hot minute, and it wasn't until kanye started wearing them that they sold out... i passed, cuz i prefer solar red than the plain red. i have enough plain red shoes. plus, i don't really want an american flag on the tongue... :lol:

these > indy packs, all day long:

View media item 843944

Last edited:
no... :lol:

i am a huge AM90 fan, have dozens of pairs, and they aren't in the same league as a yeezy, in terms of look or quality.

but i like straps on shoes, so yeezys automatically win for me.

if you're going for the red october look, these indy pack ones aren't the right color. red octobers are more infrared, so solar red options on nike iD are more in line with the actual colorway, not the plain red on these indy packs.

the highlighter pack version is also an option, tho harder to find, and more expensive.

had kanye worn the highlighter pack solar red 90's instead of these indy pack varsity reds, these indy pack ones woulda continued to sit online for retail and eventually woulda went on sale.

i watched the entire indy pack sit online for a hot minute, and it wasn't until kanye started wearing them that they sold out... i passed, cuz i prefer solar red than the plain red. i have enough plain red shoes. plus, i don't really want an american flag on the tongue... :lol:

these > indy packs, all day long:

View media item 843944

Are those the Solar Red Hyperfuse? Was thinking of making some on Nike Id but was unsure on the colour

I have a KP Lebron and my feet are literally in AGONY when I wear them. So disappointed with the 11. Wanted so many pairs, returned my forging iron and terracottas. $250 for uncomfortable shoes, nahh. AM 90's, Revis, Roshe even some Jordan's > IMO of course.
I feel you!!!!  I probably spent about $30 extra dollars between the Lebron 11's and the Megatron Nike Air Trainers SC II buying these for my corns on my little toes!!!!

Are those the Solar Red Hyperfuse? Was thinking of making some on Nike Id but was unsure on the colour

yup.

apparently the solar red liner option is still not available, but is supposedly coming back soon.

bunch of idiots calling them "pink"... same idiots calling the new white / infrared 6's "pink"... cuz they're obviously new jacks and think the varsity red or infrared (which weren't really infrared) 6's from 2010 are the OG color... :lol: they need to go look at actual OG 1991 6's, and they'll see that JB actually got them right, and that is the actual infrared color.

real infrared (or solar red) has some pink hue to it, but they're just a really vibrant red. much better than plain old gym / varsity red, IMO.

they're saying the "Lt Crimson" color option on iD is closer to the indy packs, but from pix i've seen they look more orange than red.

all these people just want the indy pack red cuz that's the one that's hyped. but like i said, if kanye wore the highlighter pack version, that was solar red, they would all be beasting on that color instead, and indy packs woulda kept sitting, and would be another AM90 flop.

the funny thing is a lot of people buy the indy reds cuz they think they're the poor man's red october yeezys, but i own them, and can tell you they're actually solar red / infrared, not plain varisty red (if you hold up the red octobers to the solar red liner on the black / solar yeezys, it's the same exact color)...

Back
Top Bottom