The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Ash213 - yes dropping tomorrow at 8am (uk time). Red and white versions will be released tomorrow while the Blue ones are getting released one week later.

Nike site, matter jacks, hanon, end clothing and size? Will all have these at 8am tomorrow and are all UK based sites.

Also 20% off for a few days at sole heaven dude - use code '10k' at checkout :wink: I don't think they will stock the 4th of Julys but I just copped 2 pairs of 1s with a nice lil saving.

Hopefully this info will help you, I for one will be hunting a pair down one way or another!

Last edited:
damn, you UK guys are not joking about air max prices out there.  i know price is relative to each country, but i can't help but compare after conversion.  if only shipping overseas were cheaper, you guys would be getting steals from the US every day

I swear ppl on here don't know how to put in the leg work to get shoes they want.

Infrareds are all over eBay for fair prices if you look. I put a pair a week in my watch cart it seems like.

I just won a pair of hoa's for 96 shipped and I have 2 pair of 2010's both for right around 100. Copped a pair of hyperfuse infrareds for 100 on Craigslist. What's funny to me is I paid retail for the og pair from last year just b/c I was impatient but I know they could've been found cheaper too.

All I'm say is LOOK people. These shoes are out there it just takes a little elbow grease to get them.

Oh and sick grapes mike. You plan on ordering those? I'd like to see them when they come out

For all the uk members - nike.com now has the sunset 90's for £62.89 (uk6.5,10.5,11.5) and also the dark grey/anthracite/crimson pair (uk7-8,11,13,14) for £59.99. Didnt have any my size which im gutted about but I still scooped some sunset am1s
happy.gif

http://m.nike.com/gb/en_gb/pw/air-max-shoes/brkZb8d

I expect they're making way for the 4th of Julys that are dropping tomorrow
never mind found them

Last edited:
Nike should have kanye put on a pair of cortez's or a pair of air max ltd's just to see what would happen

Swear those hyperfuses sold out quicker on the UK sites Hanon was a no go from start and Well Gosh only had a few sizes when it went up.

Red USAs came from FNL today... Def one of the most comfortable shoes Ive had in a while. Debating on purchasing the midnights...

Last edited:
when the navy usa hitting uk sites?

why so long?

i dont want red or white

i want navy

Reds sold out quick ash213, there's still white available.

Blues drop next Friday - be on your game though as these could sell out just as quick as the reds!

Back
Top Bottom